Thursday, May 8, 2008

YEAH! Dapat online lagi!

I miss typing and not rushing what to say!! Not like di school tempest! So yeah some of you might have know i cant online right!! So yeah today is the day i come back!! hehe! But today at school was that good! I was paning and somehow my mood was gone! Owh ya bangun akhir kn msg Syaza nada cidet!! Ada negative pulang tht means aku hutang lh tue!! Fcuk!

So Malay period lupa my teks di dalam kreta!! Kana scolded by T.Mawar us 3 sja lagi tue Rachelle & Khairi!! Then kana nyuruh baca as punishments!! So shit kajar2 eyh aku!! My malay suck! Si amal sebelah ku today!! ^^ So ia ani entah ah tawa2!! jahat!! haha ndabh!! xP Owh talk about dirty minded boys and couples and shizz!!

Syaza sat with Khairi di dapan! Then had history!! Yawn boring!! xP break!! Mana ahh aku!! owh roite bad mood ku nie!! Like moody!! Then physics!! Ok lh! My mood naik jua cikit pasal Syaza & Amal!! Si Khairi at the other side with Syah now!! So Siok lh! Owh main sma dorang Mizah and Majh!! Si Mizah emo thinking about bf nya!!Dangar apa T.Mawar cakap tadi!! Masa kn liat mata amal since ia kambeng about her eyes malu2 tia amal!! Maths boring!! Well for the first time I listen and actually did my work!!

So habis!! So I was ok now!! Today no stay back!! Chill sma the gang kajab! Then my dada dtg!! Ke Yayasan lah nie!! Si Amal stay back sma Rafie kn ke yayasan jua!! So i thut mayb i will see them krg!! Instead masa aku sana I met si Haizzuddien sama fundounut nya!! haha xP Bali cridet $25 since aku hutang dst cuz my annual fee! Then kn msg amal mau tau mana dorang!! Then ada tia dorang!! Rushed to them kajab! Then bayar my dad's prima fee!! Krg lagi th!! Kn main snooker with bro in law now!! xP

No comments: