Thursday, May 15, 2008

A good day today~

So Thursday today is not as bad! So as usual lets talk about school!

BM: Not bad! We learn pasal memoden! Payah yo! So sitting alone, Khairi and Syaza di dapan, Mizah and Maj di belakang! Not bad lah! At least I was behind her! ^^

History: Owhh damn boring! hehe atleast i got sprayed again by her!! =P (nyaman her perfume)! Since teacher quiet and just gave us questions! So sat with Dan di blakang tckp-ckp-ckp! Kami ani like habis udah with our work! So T.Mubarak was like paranoid kami finish awal and banyak talking! So he wanted to see my work! Then he ask me to write longer! So yeah I did! Then finish, OWH MY DAMN!! Was he paranoid!! WTF should he correct my tenses! Its not english! He gave me all this weird faces! Like fcuk! Then he question me "does this sound better?" My ass! So yeah, good thing i was not mad just being quiet yet sarcastic! but yeah more jokes i make more face he shows me! I think he is just bullying/taking out his stress on me!! Like wtf!! 5-15min later! Finally i was put to rest! And fcuk he cuts my marks just for tenses! Fcuk you ada jua the points tue!! Got 14/20! Then Faiz turn! 2min over! 20/20!! FCUK tht! Pandai pulang si Faiz but skajab sja ia mark and mcm nada comments! Pheww~ so yeah next. Wel this not tht bad at least ada experience frm this!


Fcuk~ Ada jua my contents, he cut my marks pasal tenses!! Bukan english nie!! oiiiii!!


Panjang2 ia suruh aku buat!!

Break: It was fun! Sat with the girls (not all the girls lh) Rach,Syaza,Syah,and Khai!! Cakap-ing! So then Andy came along saying "how could you do this to me", "why you leave me alone!" haha cian Andy! He, they?? found out about meh and her~ ^^ huhu


Siok~


I loike this time~

Comb sci: Entah eyh masa ani ckp-ckp-ckp sja bh! Now sitting with Bazh,Ziedah,Rasyidah,Senusi so yeah si Ziedah pakai my jacket! Cian inda pandai pakai ahh! haha! Then kami ani main staring2 ani bh until my eyes hurt and paning tia aku! Si Rasyidah handal! Senusi ok lh jua! Bazh, saya lagi kuat! hahah Dooi si ziedah ko!! haha xD

Maths: Yush sat next to her! while si Khairi alone di dapan! It was nice having her next to meh! Si Mizah and Maj was like teasing ani bh saying "ade-ade-deh" hahah jealous kh?? gagaga! Aku ani paning bekas tadi and plus ber-concentrate-ing maths~ So yeah ask her for help well my teacher ada jua bh (khairi)! So yeah dorang ani handal eyh! I suck at maths! I know! xD

Abis skulah! Bwa her bag! barat nya! Bawa ke dapan, then si Joel ani pun saying "damn man, why didnt you tell me" haha so i guess the form4b tau udah! Dari mana i wonder!! xD Some form3s tau jua! Like si fifi & audrey & aime asking me jua! Shapa tht girl ahh! hehe =D Went back to canteen gave back her bag and said goodbye! Find my dada diluar! Then balik! Wow and my dada bought me my jasmine tea drink! Suddenly jua ahh!! I wonder why!! Ahaxx

Owh and thanx for the people who greet advance birthday to me!! Ramai lh org jua! huhu =D tahnx guys!!

No comments: