Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pantai~


Getting ready! (my parents udah dlm kreta! Sampat lgi ambil gambar)


hrmm looks weird!


Dada and moma!! Mmmmm nyaman!


Kakas and meh! xP


I got bitten, i got brunt, i got darker, i was sweating, it was hot, the tide erase some but its still worth it! (nah if you wondering who 'her' is) huhu xP

So today akhir bangun ahh! I wonder why xP I think woke up like 10 then tidor lagi then woke up at 11 then tidor lagi then finally woke up at 12!! Ada mc dari her (obvious sudah kn)! So it brightened my afternoon! Turun makan! My dad said krg ke pantai ahh!! I was like woot?? Jarang tue eyh!! I was excited lh! My parents and sis + me sja, the married couples ke miri without me knowing (siok th sendiri)! My bro ke limbang! Semua ani bh bejalan!

So mandi, turun jln at 1plus! Dangar lagu with my sis through my phone! Heard the song i gave her! hehe sang it quietly! Huhu!

So on our way to Serasa beach! Came there ambil gambar! Chill kajab, then round2 then went to Muara beach where there is more sand! Sasat kajab then found our way there. Owh yeah msg2 with her jua! ^^ Then went out, bwa picnic basket, cari tempat nie jalan sana sini! Found first spot! Took off my shoes went to the sands kn write something ;P ada ants gigit-gigit!! I jumped and was like brushing my feet on the sands!! Ouch sakit!! Then gatal!

Meh and my sis found new spot!! Jauh eyh!! huhu xP Then this time ada shade and seats! So i wonder alone to the beach! Great finally ada nice soft visible writing sands (apakn)!! haha so wrote banyak stuff and took pics of it!! Giler it was hot good thing ada wind from the strong tide! Got darker again! hahah

Balik after ambil banyak gambar. So then kn singgah rumah my cuz! Tht means i can pass by her house and i msged her! Tpi i guess she was busy since ada incident in the house! huhu =D Even my dad and sis tagur, "rumah your friend kn tue!!" then got there (cus hse), few min later balik!


Took a nap otw home! Missing her so bad! Then balik ada msg dari her! hehe xP happy lh lagi! My sis tarus cakp lets play tht game yesterday! So naik atas buka aircon tukar baju di living room atas, hehe then main game 5-7pm! Giler ziedah & amal mc suddenly jua! Msg-msg cikit! Sorry ziedah saye busy main game tht time! huhu at least u hav him kn.. untuk kacau! Amal msg sal ia ada blackout! cian hehe then hilang tia!

So yeah liat tv tdi as a family! Liat NatGeo cali yo! Pasal this olympics for animals! Panat tawa2 my mom and sis ahh! Thn my mom minta my dvd player mau liat drama korea! I dont mind since mother's day jua! So yeah now sunyi nie without anything to watch! Wel dangar lagu ja! Plus i dont have antenna, so nothing lh jua tv ani!

K, I think thats it! xP
Owh and i miss her even though right this moment msging with her!! huhu

No comments: