Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Just for her~

Im not a word smith, I'll just express by my own intelect brain!!
(apakn)

I know this seems early but it seems my finger wont stop typing~

Ive known you since form 1, is it not?
Meeting you first time in wordplay,
Where we had our fun moments,
The time I shared with you.

Where we started to message each other after that!
Developing a little tiny crush for you,
You may not notice at first,
Carry on life as it is,

Form 2, I started noticing you more, though,
You still might not notice, as i was shy,
Having other crush just to ease,
Knowing you have some1

Form 3, Still was not with you under one class!
Being more attach to you, but knowing
you and him are 1, got to think,
I'll wait & be patient!

Waving to you as we past by outside classes,
Still shy to start 1st conversation,
Saw you with him happy,
so I wonder off,

But despite of that, we still chat on MSN,
I remember those moments, To ease
your problem & broken heart,
I did my best to control!

As time goes by finally Form 4, We were in the same class, Finally I said,
I stuttered at first glance, My heart was happy much, even though,
Being a stranger in your class, U offered me company,
But I was too quick to refuse!

On your birthday, we message all day long, wanting to buy you something special,
Wanted to buy something you could hug,but u love him, so
I stopped instead ask what you wanted. I did
Bought ur gift trying to make it worth!

1-3 months later, Having our conversation with our messages again,
We shared more, I got to know you better, I was happy,
Developed crush between you and another him!
I dont mind, I helped out, glad I did,

4th Month April, I too shared you my problems/crushes, Somehow this made us closer,
Started talking to you with help of Khairi who got even closer to his dream girl Syah,
Soon my feelings just rushed out, I cant control nomore, I want you,
being able to go out with you on my first date ever! <3

At one moment during the month of May, I made my first call with you,
I was happy much, My heart was pounding! Control my cool,
Called for 8min 55sec! Then liking that experience,
I called again!

Closer we got, the guilty i became for taking you away from him, I resented
But, I cant stand it anymore, Shared pictures with you of our family!
I was indeed happy, Had fun msg-ing with you!
Finally share our songs!

16th May, You messaged me at perfect 12am, when i was down,
Thnx to you and Syah who made me happy that early morning!
Telling me that you got and made me something,
I love you Much~

The next day, Sad at first but when I saw you, It made me happy,
A moment where you made me said aawwwwwwww~
You hand me gifts which i will always cherish!
Leaving you and loving you even more!

19th May, A sight that i will never forget, going out with you, being with you,
Making me a party with Syah <3, giving me a cake saying the
bestest of words I got from a cake!! =D
As to I indeed happy to feed you! <3

20th May, You made me realise something very important!
I never would of thought it will hurt so darn much!
I broke down, knowing u were down too!
I never felt this way, for a girl before!

So now I would like to Thank You after all we've been through so far!
May sound impossible but I'll love you forever! <3 always!
Your a unique person Syaza! I love you!
<3





No comments: