Friday, May 23, 2008

Today err?

Right now, right this moment i feel so down! Is it because iam not msg-ing with her! Iam not sure! Maybe it is! I just bought cridet 2 days ago! Well its $5! But now its 25 cents! Wow seriously! No i wonder if I could ever call her again! hehe xD

I used to have cridet like $25-50 un-use, the highest i got was $100+ but that was like in pri5!! But now I dont know! hehe cant evn keep it above $10 nomore! haha
Owh dont get me wrong Syaza, I love you! & of course love msging you!! <3
I miss her~

Yeah i guess so, not spending time with her made me sad! Good thing I have something to hug! My heart pillow from her! <3 Owh and i have this gift~ But i'll wait! hehe well be patient ahh love~ <33

Owh my day was quite typical Fridays! Stayed home, chilled but sadly no outside activities! Inside liat tv and online-ing,

Quite worried on something! Iam not sure what it is! My mom gave me this thingy project to type for tomolo! But I dont know how to do most of it! Damn, and my sis is not here!

Yeah seriously! I Miss Her! <33

Damn, i'm not thinking straight, so yeah watched E-news, Congrats to David Cook, I must say Ai this year is my fav! Wait I think its my first time watching it like this! I wonder why?? (Syaza tue~) So yeah I stick with David Cook, David Archuleta is great no doubt about that, but David Cook 1 song "Always Be My Baby" hit me so hard, I actually cri-edd?? Say wut! haha The finale was great too, Mike Myers, Ben Stiller, Jack Black & Iron man dude was hilarious! I like when both Davids duet and when David.A sang "apologize"

The best thing I loike about it was watching while msg-ing with her! <33


I feel *blank & empty now!
*yawn how boring~

No comments: