Friday, May 30, 2008

Study-Study-Study~

Owh my damn, how tired study ani! So today i officially starting to study continously until the next 2 weeks! Hope fully! Well ada 2 days couple of breaks! Did my schedules! Yeah its all there now... Hopefully can cover much!
Owh this is my resting time~ 1hr break almost 5pm my next study time! until 7pm, by then chill the whole night!!

Roite another thing i forgot, esuk no school! Yeah, so the nxt morning made my study plans! I was like shit esuk skulah bila lagi blajar!! haha good thing! Owh man its raining, iam hot, iam sweating, (raining tpi hot/sweating cana kn tue) iam missing her so much =( (her fav color~)
, connection i dont think it can last long~

Oooo i was bored so took pics~ i'll take more of my hse tomorrow~ Heeee~


What lies on my window~


Yeah pure forest~


Will you look at that sunny here...rainstorm there!!


OOOoooo~


My gloomy room~ ish-ish-ish both my comp ani on bah xD

I Miss Her.....
I Love Her <3

No comments: