Saturday, May 17, 2008

What's up with me today??

Shat, So yesh i blog akhir today 11pm nw! Being 17 is somewhat making me think differently & not really positivly thinking! So yeah went to school and shizz! Came to school early since my dad brought me there! I prefer coming late to class!

National anthem/doa: Talking about badminton Thomas cup sama si Q and Nabil!

Eng: Was very boring!! sitting next to Sunaina which made it kind of fun!

Econs: Sitting sama si Hafiz & Rahat! Cian si Rahat fell from bicycle injury! Berdarah ani bh every where! Did test pasal topic 1! It was fine lh jua! Sharing answer.Then si Khairi dtg lh jua! Si Khairi panat banar showing what looks like pouting and holding his breath face! I was like ohhhhhkaay... xD Si Hafiz ani bh bru notice si Khairi so panat this yr! In a good way lh ri! hahaa and also just tau tht he hates Ming Sing & want to beat him to a pulp! He said "aku tunggu ia punch aku dulu!" I was like once again ohhhkaay~ =D

break: I was happy during this time, sat with Syaza,Syah,Rachelle! Syah & Syaza doing their english and suddenly played David Cook 'Always be my baby"! (inda dapat dorang concentrate baaa) heheh, Si andy pun dtg! Owh and i was happeh since she gave me gifts!! Awwwwwwww! Thnx dear! Love youh! Peeked inside it ada heart paluk? (apa in english), a card, cd & pen!! Awwwwwww~ <3 then cant stop smiling at her! Everytime panggil her i was like just smiling! gagaga I was so touched baaa <3!

geo: Sat with bazh gang. (ziedah,katong & khairi and of corz bazh) ^^ So damn i took my head piece and its big too! Like damn T.Syazana ani inda peduli! So yeah i was like siok enjoying my song balik2 dangar "Always be my baby!" I freaking love his version! Si Khairi ani dangar lagu Usher! Nyanyi2 lh nie! T.Syazana ask to listen lh jua so I did! Ziedah bad mood tarus! Then cried! I was afraid! Is it because of me (inda pulang prasan ni) is just tht she didnt layan meh. So thts the first time! Sorry Ziedah cant make you happy! Tpi later found out dari blog nya! Ida greeted me, Mizah jua, Si akmal, Azwan!

maths: Duduk usual place! Syaza,Khairi, I was with amal and tau lh mizah & maj belakang! So yeah found out shapa amal punya man ani (told u i will find it sooner or later)!! hehe I like where i was sitting dapan nya (you know her) and my right (amal) plus si maj lgi blakang ku! Main2 sma my anak ani si alai being in love with her brother (si r)?? Forbidden love hehe (jgn marah amal, main2 ja nie)!! Kaka nya ani (mizah) ada bf jua which iam ok with! (apakian mcm bapa banar wah) it all happened masa jln ke yayasan! Smile2 rah amal, staring jua at her eyes since these days aku brani udah eye contact with people! So yeah! Amal kana mrh jua oleh T.Binoy! Owh si majh and mizah making these hearts with our name and numbers! Lawa~ Ada si amal with R nya, Khairi with Syah, Mizah & her 23, meh & her! Ada lgi lupa saye! hehe Thnx Majh! Ia ani pun majal kn buat a perfect 1 so I didnt get the paper! Owh and Mizah wrote on my hand and wanted people signatures si Mahj,Amal,Syaza(ia ckp krg) Si Khairi (tpi inda mau ia)! Gila panjang jua pasal maths ani! Study nya nada!! Owh and they sing happy birthday ani baa! haha Thnx guys! Abis skulah: went to the front place my gifts from her (the only 1 who gave me something =D) Then finding her di canteen! Wanted her to write something on my left hand since its only reserve for her! Si Syah and Chelle pun signed! <3 then my sis ada udah! Went to the front! Si nysah,aimi,nafezz,liyana fom 5s were ther! Si Nysah ckp your bday on monday kn! I was like aiiii! haha so then i went out looking mcm menyamal *huh~* (how i said it, si khairi ikutan udah & syaza pun)!! hehe. when thy said happeh belated bday! hahah Thnx guys! My hand ani mcm be-pacar sja! Since its brown and full of writing hehe~


Be-pacar~ hahah


This hand only for her~ Si Syah ckp aii buyuk! hahah xD


The other side~ =D amal,mizah,maj,syah,chelle! (bazh gang nada sampat)

Masa ke kedai ramai org ani liat baa! Then my sis took me to Melenium di supa save! Honestly i havent eaten here before! So yeah order order this healthy burger which i complain and shizz! Turns out to be delicious! Damn! mau lgi eyh! Owh roite starting this diet thingy! Thnx to khairi who shared! So tht burger kirakn white meat! Also stared drinking jasmine tea everyday, 1 bottle a day! So in the car sang 'Always be my baby' lagi? yesh it reminds me of her now! <3 My sis pun wonder lh! Sudden ly jua singing si arif ani! Wel aku nyanyi jua ocassionly in the car! Wel ahax i was *ehem in choir! *cough2! (dulu lh) thts why my voice ani soft jua! Then bali dvd then heard my other songs "iam yours" by jason mraz & "cinta dalam hati" dri ungu! apalagi i sang while finding dvds! The shop keeper girls ani pun liat2 lh!! hahah xD remind me more of her!


Damn big burger! Which was good much!! xD

Owh and my sis pun wonder dari shapa my gifts! Then took it out hugged the heart 'pillow' (owh now i got the word) She was like wah belove2 lagi tue! hehe xD then tht cd mau main di kreta but I didnt know whats inside so masa umah sja lh! So balik 2+ dangar her songs msg-msg-msg my cridet tinggal cents lagi!! xD I mish her now! =( Liat 2 wyg dari Brendan Fraser! Blast from the past (classic) and looney toons? hahah bru bali the dvds tdi all 5 in 1 shizz! Tertidor because nada her msgs lgi!


I'll cherish this~ =D Thank you so much!! I love her sooo!! <3


Pen nya di mana ahh~ heheh

Tidor at 6-10pm! Gila! Woke up moody, but tht heart pillow and seeing the greeting card made me smile for a while! But i missed her so i was still moody! I havent showered! Tukar clean bju! So went down, i wsnt feeling hungry! Thtz new! Havent eaten any meal since burger! Snacks sja lh! Makan kacang which i bought from nabil! Owh yeah went down 11+ my mom di bawah said "napa inda turun tdi ada banyak satay ah" i was like naww! Then she said "mama tunggu kau tdi" so yeah took like 10 of them makan while reading peoples blog! Drink jasmine tea! almost 12!

Still moody much! My sis bru check on me! Pinjam my lamp!(random banar) Is she mad at me?? =(

No comments: