Sunday, May 25, 2008

A tired sunday?

Wow, im so tired, lets start well last night i was msg-ing with her, well then she stopped msging, I got to wonder if I offended her or she tertidor~ heheh (tired baa) so I was worried. Well I slept early too, on my sleep i keep waking up! I think because I said something and she was like confuse~ hehe So i was worried then again. So slept, Owh and knowing she is going to miri tomorrow i set my alarm clock to 5! hahah wanted to msg her b4 she leaves! Well awal banar! Niway I woke up like 6+ barely awake waiting on my phn if she msg me later that night, So yeah soon i got a msg from her at 7+ ~ & my alarm clock was still ringing Gila 2 hr ringing tue eyh.

But i was half awake dreaming of her! gagaga xD So then 8+ i msged back~ hehe then yeah woke up msg-msg until 11am~ So yeah she inda jadi ke Miri! She was feeling weak and down? I think, looks from her msg! Instead went out somewhere else! hehe

So yeah my parents dari masjid ada this checking blood thingy~ So yeah, oooo for once my bro ada di rumah, the married ones balik ke jerudong, my sis dating, hehe and wel iam in home 24hr i guess!! Tpi msg-ing her made
me happy!! Banyak msg today!! huhu I Love You!! <33

Then work on my blog as you can see! The album,banner took a long time!! Layout nya auto! So thank you! hehe First i swear at my blog now iam saying thanks! Irony much! So yeah this shizz took me like 3 hrs!! damn~ Panat exam kn dtg! buat ani pulang!

I'll put in more cool stuff soon~ hehe

I Love Syaza Adlina!! <33



No comments: