Thursday, May 29, 2008

sleefy thurs~

Errr so I tertidor while about to type this blog~ Ngalih banar baa ever since i use msn now~ heheh xD

So my usuals in the morining. But then ada meow si kiki di luar meow-ing me! so yeah main sma meow kajab and turn on engine kreta, So then went back in kn makan breakfast. 5min later ada kittens tia, bawah our car lagi tue! hahah well they are so small ada yg kiut lh jua! There was 2vunder the car lagi tue called my maid she brought it to the other side... lupanya 1 was eating this bird! So yeah there were 2 of them. Went in the house tunggu my sis then kluar ada 3 tia!! haahah xD Semua lagi orange + little white, kiki the mother orange!


Damn!! Kecil nya!!


Dapat ia muat dalam exhaust atu banar!! xD


It was hiss-ing here~ hehe xD

malay: yeah did memodenkan~ Not bad I think...

history: well i cant say it was fun but yeah revisoin, not bad...

break: errr chill with the girls jab with andy & karey! Then us 3 went out buat duty karey then balik lagi~

physics: seriously i cant study with this teacher who cant control the class. Pasal pendulum, damn serious cana kn nie at first it was ok but then it gets boring. (cus i think ada too much calculation like maths) Sitting tempat biasa behind her~

maths: another subject iam so down with! I just hate numbers! SERIOUSLY hate them! Pls dont bring me down maths! You always brought me down! I failed u since pri4 till now! Can i not take maths? Stress nah aku ani!

balik time: took her file sja... I wanted to carry her bag. i dont mind if its heavy... Hanged out with the girls SSR, Andy Karey, girls at the front and form 5 area!


oooooo~ liat apa tue ahhh!! <3

Mana Syaza Adlina I miss her msgs so much!So I appear offline nie jua, I guess she is studying or napping!

So yeah went home, chatting with andy,aime,rahat yeah the usuals! Then si Karey,Syah & her <33 in 1 convo siok lh jua~ xD Yeah i saw her online!! <33 catch you later!! well ilang tia syaza lagi~ heeheh xD


went home and vain-ness strikes!! xD


Guess my nick~ sar16 jua! hehe <3

No comments: