Monday, May 12, 2008

Awwwww~

I freakin miss her!! Cana nie nada credit ah $0.00!! I was thinking of going to kedai keling with my basikal lagi like last time! But hujan labat ahh krg ada ribut!! Trabang tue eyh!! Wow ribut is not funny by the way! Yg aku trabang ani ada lh cali nya!! haha =D

So tertidur thinking of her and since its hujan slalu nyaman kn tidur except mun ada thunder and shit! So yeah woke up 6plus! Moody nie! 7+ got msg from her happeh saya but i cant reply!! Shitss! So thinking again on going out! Tpi it was dark + my maid banyak work to do so i had to go alone! Then hujan lagi! Then chill lh kajab check blog apa! Mandi at 8.45 kali. Then while showering she transfer credit!! Awwwwww~ <33

Then it took me so long to reply her that she fell asleep!!
Iam soweh! =(

Then ada this 1 msg tht made me say 'awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!' <3 msg from 9.17pm! huhu xP
hhehe happeh ku eyh!! xD

I really do love her!!!!

No comments: