Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Indeed a wonderful Weds~

Lets start woke up mcm biasa after shower, I msg-ed her, well last night i told her my cridet kn habis! But i was merely saving it for the next day! Since I know she will be studying like at 4am kn Syaza? so I want to give a reason for her to smile when she saw the msg! hehe I hoped it worked! <3

So came school quite early? I wonder why, the traffic from Monday till now was going well! Alhamdulilah! =P
Owh & T.Binoy bday so every1 was singing after doa! haha Congrats cher!

Sci bio: It was our 2nd class I really how she taught us, so then after the bell rang I went out with Karey asking why do we have 1 per of bio & 2 for chem? She has no idea! I prefer bio & her, T.Priya not bad too.

Poa: Sat with bazh, Then I asked napa ia quiet ani ahh! Lupanya my adik ziedah nada! So i told bazh mana ziedah? So yeah pasal car thingy! So then dangan bazh kajab! Talk2! hehe You dont have to apologize Bazh! You know i Love You! My girl bestfriend! =D I trust you with all my heart! Karey & amal pun ada & Q & Ida! Then draw2 lagi, cakap2!!


Noice!~ <3

Geo: Sat with Syah & Chelle, from tadi I just want to dangan Bazh! her blog really connects to me!! xD So yeah like I said exam is coming so I did my best to stay quiet while studying, so yeah i loike that place since its sajuk & I can study well since its cozy & sajuk! Then Syah kn dangar lagu, So i said can i hear too! So yeah did my work while hearing her songs! Its soooo comfy! I can study all day, but yeah ngalih jua lh my head! Thanx Syah...

break: just with bazh dalam class, then dangar lagu! Talked with Andy! Baca his sweet emo poetry as he said it! So yeah! Chill jab!!


I Loike this one! Dari Andy!!

History: Again studied quietly~ Well ada lh jua bercerita with T.Mubarak!

Eng: So yeah ambil projector with Q(as M.Chinn bully lgi) But yeah I dont mind! My Fav teacher kaliah ahh! So then busted yet again since i was chewing gum! Common it was from morning! It keeps my jaw & teeth stronger (depends on the gum lh jua) & cuts my apetite, everytime I chew i feel kenyang! Which is helping with my 2nd week of diet! Ahaxx Niway i ate mee 2 times now! Spoil tia!! xD rice alum!! Shit i cant resist mee!! Err anyway...

I miss her soooo suddenly, since I cant sit there, so I took paper while people got scolded! I was like tearing this paper so bising while teacher marah-ing peeps! But yeah I listen lh jua! So yeah they went out! Tapi my anak alai amal! Kluar!! awwww man!! Adakh my alai kluar!! hahah xD Owh roite so then i wrote on the paper! hehe she is the only 1 who knows it & i guess si Karey! hehe!


MIB: Sat there behind her finally! hehe I missed her so much! So yeah she started talking about being tickle-ish! So yeah she did it on our knee amal,Karey & mine! So yeah Khairi no feel a thing, My left ada tingle sja but my right tickle-ish! Weird much!! hehe <33>

I LOVE YOU SYAZA!!

Balik time: Took her bag, placed mine at the front cakap2 with peeps, Hrmmm today the girls Sar,Aimi,Ell,Ruth,Audrey was so hyper pasal tht dude who is always outside our class, well they took pic of him! with Karey cam, so they were like all shouting lh! So time to time came to Syaza,Syah,Chelle with Karey! So yeah cakap2 lh! hehe <33 style="color: rgb(51, 153, 153);">

Owh then semua balik eventually, gave back her bag & said goodbye! Talked with Mar,Joey,Cynthia,Julia,Aimi then my dad ada so I said bye! Then the girls from form 3 Audrey,Aime,Ruth & Ell like semua said goodbye! I was like ohhhkay~ Ramai jua org ani then si Aimi and Mar gang pun said goodbye lagi! Then out of nowhere this other girl shouted goodbye! Which i forget her name!! haha sorry Mei??


So then my dad mau ambil ke bank, ke Tanjong Bunot, Saw my old crush well from different school lh, wait she was there during sports day so we were like staring kajab!Then Syaza msged me <3 style="color: rgb(102, 51, 0);">

So they wanted to go up since my nephew atu bday nya coming! So yeah went up with them while my dad shopping jalan with trolley! So yeah main2 with my fav niece! Then cari something for the upcoming birthday girl!! hehe & sumthing for Syaza since she is going somewhere! So yeah then my niece dtg "abg (dont call bungsu since we close) napa cari patung ani!! " err i was like kn cari sumthing for my "girlfriend" so she understood its for some1 special! <3 kiut eyh my niece! Then we chose together lh for her! I hope she loikes it! <33 huhu


My cute niece!! <33 While choosing the right bear!!(tau tia Syaza nie) hehe <33

Damn batah lh aku ani!Bought the things~ So i knew my dad marah so I ran down! Yup my dad was there waiting with the trolley! "APA KAU BALI AHH!!" marah eyh! So just kept quiet! Dont want to make things more complicated! So yeah bawa trolley! You know kn ada escalator there! So it was not moving! I was like WTF! Cana turun nie! But my dad didnt know that trolley is magnetized to the escalator everytime! So ia memajal pushing it! So i was like 'babah, agatah ambil kreata dulu & naik ke atas! Inda kn bawa 2 carton of big boxes kebawah with all the other stuff! So few min later ada tia my dad!

Laju2 put the stuff since iam hot masih pakai jacket! Then ran to the EGM store bali easi! My dad masih marah lh nie & I guess Syaza been waiting too (iam sorry)! So i was common2, the counter woman was sooooo slow!!! Then ran back to the car! Recharge then msged back!! <33 So balik home msg-msg-msg liat tv- msg. Study? well di skulah udah aku concentrate! Krg mayb!! xD Bh sudah eyh! Panjang banar!! I wonder who read this!! xD Besides her!! hehe <33

I Love You Syaza Adlina!


Hrmmmm blur sikit!! xD <33

No comments: