Monday, May 5, 2008

UPDATED

Today May 3rd!
Sorry cant post my new update until now!! My Internet is being a bitch again!! I wonder why TelBru sucks!! Seriously we pay for this shit!! Even for 1 day I get ticked off!! Internet is a necessities for me!! I need it to move on my day!! So I did at word!!

So this day was fine! School inda ku ingat lagi!! So just skip what interest me the most!! Masa break adik ziedah bawa cheese cake for katong for her belated birthday! So yeah I said “aku nada??” hehe so then ziedah gave me a cake and I insist that she feed me 1 spoon!! Heheh and she did!! Bazh was like ‘awwwwww!!’ gagaga!! Cute moment!! <3
Owh and Rachelle well ia ada something going on!! Private lh nie!! I saw a shocking thing! =P haha lets leave it there!! First time experience tue!! Also Amal and me keep starring each other and then tarus2 tawa ani bh (pasal the mall incident)!! Then she keep her distant from bumping me again!! Hahah xP

So then geo period kali!! Our new teacher! T.Syazana! So its ok I guess!! Alum pulang belajar!! xP

So sit with Fantastic 4, that’s what we call our self now!! (Syah,Khairi,Syaza,meh) Then si Akmal said apa nama group kamu tdi (he overheard) So I said lh ‘Fantastic 4’ he and Azwan said ‘kami, Alice 9’(some Japanese band) haha, so nanti th panggil dorang tht!! That was random though buat conversation jee!! xP

Owh roite! So then Syah started drawing on Khairi’s hand!! Awwww!! I just came dri bazh gang pulang tue!! Talking to Rachelle and asking about her phn and something I saw earlier masa break!! Then Syah drew a lot of things!! Plus her heart drawing with wings and halo!! Nie ada pics!! Lawaa~ Then Syaza’s turn!! Banyak movement nie our seats (tapi sama jua akhirnya)!!She does not want her to look!! I wonder why!! So then I thought of it! Then after it was done, banar jua she wrote my name on Syaza’s hand!! xP <33

So then Khairi and I, entah ahh panat-ly start holding hands!! I said “how you hold hands?” So our style differ! Si Syaza and Khairi sama caranya! Syah and mine sama! Hehe xP Then I ask Khairi to draw/write on my hand! Hehe I wanted him to write ‘Syaza’!! hehe lawa lh jua!! xP Then ambil gambar with chocki2!! GAGAGA!!

Then Syah drew my hand of her heart atu (yg be wings and halo)!! I exaggerate “Sakit!! Ouch!!” Dorang ckp labih!! Hehe, I was panat then!! Then maths period!! Syah went back, Then Amal duduk with us lagi!! Awal2 si Khairi hyper then when we changed our seats. He was like so quiet! Napa ya!! I ask, ia cakap entah! Then suddenly moody!! Ada lah occasionally smile!!






Then from nowhere I started starring at people!! Owh masa break pun I stare (eye to eye)! Liat Syaza and Amal!! Hehe Syaza malu at eye contact!! Hehe Amal dapat tahan starring!! Then suddenly I saw how beautiful Amal punya eyes are!! So I kept on starring lh! But ada this 1 time last time when I saw her eyes lawa! But this time I focused and realize its so darn beautiful!! Kuat eyh her eyes!! Cant break off starring! (hehe jangan th kambang mal) xP

Then balik~ Syah and Rachelle ada badminton nie!! So they stay back! Kami (Khairi & I) inda stay back! Awal with Aime there and here!! Then dangan dorang (Syah & Rachelle) di canteen! Saw something from Rachelle!! xP Sorry Chelle I didn’t mean to make you feel malu!! Hanged out with inforama gang jua tue!

So yeah I think I end it here! There is more but since my internet is not working now and its Sunday doing this blog in word, I have no mood!!


Sunday, May 4th

Today I was furious when I notice that I cant online since yesterday!! Fuck!! Damn TelBru!!! (we are paying for this!!) I think it’s the adapter thingy again or our network!! I don’t know!! I hate the fact that I cant online! Its one of the things that tick me off! Also slow connection make me stress!!

So today, watch ton of movies!! Waiting for the connection to resume! After every hour or so I restart the thingy and repair the connection!! So far no luck! Fuck!! My Sunday was stuck since I cant post my day before things in my ‘daily blog’! Even right now!!

Almost got so stressed but Syaza msged me so I was thankful and quite relieve! But know that she will go to London in another 3-4weeks for one month sadden me!! =(
I did online in my phone for awhile, reading my friends blog! Adik Ziedah, Bazh (who btw have a blog now =P),Amal (cant go in her blog, Damn phone), Khairi (banyak pics which I could not see!! Damn you), Aime (but not updated) and so on!!

FUCK YOU!! TELBRU!!

No comments: