Saturday, May 24, 2008

A moment to remember~ Prt 1 (Tedelete my 1 long post)


My Love rajin ahh~ <33 err Amal buat apa tue!! =P


Smile Syah~ <3


Malay Gang~
Danial mcm stress sja dari tadi! Chill yo! xD
Haziq & Akmal model~
Keem center of attention!!
Azwan Azreen inda tau i took this shot!! haha


Ask Syah & Chelle to write this~


My new hat~Th old 1 retired! haha apakn!


I did this <33~ Ri still have ur binding ring!! haha


Stop&Stare banar si Khairi ahh! (bwwoooh busted) hehe
Syah said Iam a stalker but your man apa stare-er! haha (awuwah nt that bad)


Bazh menyamal mode! la~la~la~la~la~ & Nadz modeling! haha ziedah inda nampak! buku atu sja! hehe


BNM~ Dari tadi jua baca buku ahh!! xD


Vain Chelle~

(sorry the pics all up there, My blog tdi fucked up)
(I Did this like 3 time by now wasting 2hrs of my time rearranging!! Fuck you blog!)

Today was no doubt a great day, a great Saturday!!
(owh i want to try something)

Tadi pagi, saya tiba ke sekolah awal kerana giliran bapa saya antar saya.
(Khairi inda dapat yo buat in malay sakit pulang kepala)

Roite so yeah, I cant do it, making my blog entirely in standard malay~
So let us begin~

Awal dtg nie, chat with Nabil,Hafizzudien,Q and then saw bazh crying! Went over to her to comfort her! I hope you feel better bazh! Then Ziedah pun dtg! She asked me why bazh nagis! Iam not sure why! =(

Eng: Boring but study is a must, I was alright awal2, happy to her, then Miss.Chin gave me this private lesson on past tense! I was like wow, does she really like me? gagaga prasan! Then after that she ask me to carry her books to the staff room! I dont mind pulang, Now days more teacher notice me! (as in acknowledge me) C.Mawar,C.Nurul,C.Apiza,T.Eugene,T.Mubarak & T.Jenkins.

Eco: So yeah, bawa her books~ Then yeah like biasa ada revision! But like 25min of studying for the test! Tapi it was damn noisy! hahaha~ Cian si T.Jenkins cant control class, then ada test tht, 4 question only? Didnt do much! Chat-chat-chat with Rahat,Hafiz,Karey pasal crushes! Ooooo~ Si Hafiz ada crush! He was like balik2 thinking of her so kami tagur lh ia! Si Rahat well still man-hunting! haha banyak udah ex-guys nya! Yazin,aku,nizam,now hafiz! hahah panat! (He my nigg)

break: err came to class late since T.Jenkins lost track of time, so dangar lagu kajab with fab5! Tau lh shapa tue! So yeah. Not much there too! Talk to Niks~ Yeah =) Iam soweh~

Comb sci: T.Priya came in, so yeah i studied today, since the class was very quiet! Finally!! Sat behind her! <3 Chatted with Syaza,Amal,Karey,Mizah (who is in bad mood lately,tried to make her happy) & Maj! So yeah main-main while listening lh jua!

Maths: T.Binoy menyamal?/memajal now days, so he wasted 10min or so just so us return to original seats. Then I eventually moved took my hat and wore it! Then buat-buat work! Then he said ia ada meeting, he went out then everyone was like so happy!! haha, hanged out with BNM and time to time with my love~ <33

So then Syah came and sit next to me suddenly! I was like napa Syah, talked about my blog! ahaxx! Then Kami ani be-dare-ing lh! hehe To say "I Love You" to our lovers! Then we agreed! Called Karey! Then she said! Awwwwwww~ <33 He also replied! "I Love You Too" awwwwwwww<33 Then my turn! Buat excuse kn ke jamban and ke sana lh! But Syah was blocking my way jua! gagaga Syaza came from toilet, wait was this maths or Sci? Lupa saya!

Then si Syah ani like yeah pressuring me!! (well banar nya of course i want to do it) So my turn!! Then entah my over smiling face kicked in! gagaga! Malu lh, Syaza was like ahh napa?? napa?? Then I said it slowly "I~Love~Y-o-ou Syaza~" <33 style="text-decoration: underline;">

So T.Binoy nada lh nie the last period used my hat jalan at BNM gang then time to time went back to her! Neiling down in front of her~ (mcm lain sja usulnya) Main-main sama Syaza~ <33 hehe I Love you much!! Then hanging out, with Syah & Chelle jua, ask them to write something on my hand! So then like 15min left of school! Ada tia T.Binoy every1 pun lari and went back to their place! So yeah did work! Abizz finally!! Then took her bag! Bawa ke dapan! Then Went with Karey to meet them in canteen! Si Khairi pun ada something to say to Syah! hehe (common boy say it)!

Then came there, he was like walking2 so I called Syah lh this time! Then he said it!! Awwwwwww~ <33 Kiut!! Then Si chelle looked at me so I said it again to Syaza!! <33 Then si Chelle ani jua cakap awww~ So ia ckp "lagi rif" I was like ok!! "mau in slow motion kh??" hahaha xD I did say it in very slow motion!! hehe <3 I hope you loike that Syaza!! Owh and i hold her hand for a brief moment! ahaxx~ masa class nie! Owh my sis msg ia awal dtg so i said goodbye, tarus ke dapan, chill with some dudes/gals,

Then balik, well ke athira!! (hehe yeah I know Syaza) so yeah bought cridet, my stock (snacks)! My jasmine tea! I miss this shit!! haha mcm addiction sja! Its true tea cuts your appetite! So yeah! xD

Then balik~ Msg my love~ <33

I love you! Syaza Adlina!! <3

No comments: