Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Beautiful Wednesday~

Today was pretty great~ <3 Lets start with school!

1st per: comb sci! T.Anne rawks, well pemarah but~ handal at teaching! Finally a decent teacher who can teach good in sci!! xD

2nd: poa! T.Apiza tak ada lagi! T.Jenkins took over. Sat with Amal then di dapan chat with Danial & Khairi! Siok lh kami cerita ani pasal rambut lh, pasal weight lh then Danial and me kacau si Khairi while he was trying to tell us something! haha Panat cali yo!!

3rd-4th: Had our comb sci lagi! T.Priya banar nya tapi she has class so Mr.Loo came! Stress ya! Saying quiet and all! This time Syaza,Amal,Khairi & me! Buat2 stuff in the dairy writing names and stuff! <33 ckp2 with mizah & maj lh jua~ ^^ Laugh at tht pic lagi!! GILA YO!! Belabihan ahh aku tawa! Thnx Karey!! I havent laughed like tht for awhile! Well I laughed at it on Tues kali udah! hehe (awww dont be sad gay preng)


Syaza did the top i was bored so cont. sja!! andy & chelle?? hahaha


Buat masa comb sci~

break: Chill in class, si rafie, andy ada ckp2 lh kami ani! Then at Bazh gang! So basically chill in class! Took pics of syah's punya art b4 class! Lawa~


Syah made this~ Lawa!! Ada our name lagi!! hehe <3

6th: ( not 5th, I agree with Syaza!!) apakn! So had our History! Yawn but at least udah start revision so its for the best! (have to start my revision meng)

7th-8th: English! Yawn-yawn-yawn, tired and ke-boringan BUT somehow did my work much faster then the others! (I think so i can rest after tht) Sat with Sunaina

9th: Sat tempat biasa but this time Khairi and Senusi missing~ Howell cakap-cakap with Syazeh,Amal,Mizah & Maj!! hehe Didnt do much jua! Owh and ada this kid kn outside the class staring at sumthing bh! So i was like whats up?? Since i was like sitting nxt to window my hand was like there lh so then he started saying 'Syaza, arif, Syaza, arif, Syaza!!' I was like ahh!! xD
gagaga =D So i told her lh!!


Syaza made this~ Well i want her too!! xD

Owh and Ms.Chinn, T.Mubarak, Mr.Loo, my dad was like staring at my left hand!! hehe with the ring lagi tue!! Pandai2 lh hide~ <33

10th?? haha abis skulah: Wanted to carry her bag! But instead pack my gay preng stuff si Syaza suruh! hehe So yeah and carried it! Kn ambil bag senusi jua! Eseh baik eh aku ani! Thn ada tia! So i was just holding her folder (barat eyh) hahah apakn!! Then went canteen to give back her folder! Then she said that tht boy said to her "where is arif?" (iakh Syaza??) hahah

Went to the front with pom5 Nafeez,Haq,Liyana owh and Nysah, Said hi to Aimi, Fifi (cian sedih jua)! Yeah hanged out with Audrey & her gang, then Mar gang! She said "Arif, I didnt know u with her" hehe well I dont kiss and tell (wahh??) Mawah krg dia~ ^^

Then my dada pun tiba, otw home nap bangun ke kadai bali jasmine tea, tidor lgi di kreta! Then she msg me something weird! I was like wut?? I cant reply! (no cridet)!! At Home
Balik chill jab then my sis send me credit! Msg-msg-msg!! So yeah I was watching "Meet the parents" while msging with her! Unbeliveble-ly (??) she was also watching it!!! gagaga suprise lh jua! We watched in the room with our laptop lagi tue!! Damn!! hehe coincidence I suppose so!


Entah sja ambil gambar! To remember this coincidence!! xD

Like I said she is my 'Soulmate'!! Kn dear~ heheh xD ahaxx
Kn liat number 2! But i already watched it so yeah decided to do blog early today! =P
So far so good, chill and main snooker krg!!

Owh and i have some1 who wrote something in my tag board! So thts what shes talking about! (i mean Syaza msg me pasal tht weird msg)

Astah exam is like 2mre weeks! Aduh~
I love her~ <33

No comments: