Thursday, May 22, 2008

Syaza Adlina..

I really do Love her~
A certain girl who is way beyond sweet,
A loving daughter, smart, caring, loving much girl,
A beautiful, stunning, gorgeous girl by the name who is perfect to pronounce~

When I call out her name, I get this little tingle over my body,
Though I cant explain it, it seems your my only cure for this addiction I have all along,
What addiction you may ask, addiction of wanting you all this time...
Don't you know, I long this moment for a long time~

Might not be that obvious at times, But you do know I have crushes, but...
It does not seem to work or even relate anything to what I feel for you,
I dont want to freak you out, as I only was trying to express myself,
your laughter that made me smile, your smile that makes my day~

In this short period of time, I realised that your a unique person who I always dreamt about,
Who is perfect in your own ways, I might sound obsessive, but not only my brain is thinking this,
but so is my heart, To me I consider you as a perfect match, my soulmate as i mention alot,
Only in return I want you to acknowledge me, put me in your life as you see it now~

I might not be perfect for you, but I sure damn can try to make you happy,
I do try my best, and still be my self trying to fulfill it,
I dont want to force you to love me, but a hint of your generosity from you,
is what i considered enough for me~

If might anything goes wrong, I want you to know that i'll be there, try my best to be there,
I'll always cherish and care your feelings, the best I could, with every tender love,
you know you mean everything to me, I just hope you share your love equally to me,
Even if this does not work out, know this I'll always will remember this... and love you!

I Love You 'Syaza Adlina' <33



David Cook version 'Always be my baby'

You'll always be a part of me

I'm a part of you indefinitely
Girl don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feeling this strong
No way you're never gonna shake me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby


No comments: