Saturday, May 31, 2008

ooo a late blog on a Sat~

What happened today~
Iam not sure.... hrmmmm

lets start slowly~


Played with my hemmets~ hehe batah udah~


Prison Break ahh yg atas!


Hemmets home~ =)

So woke up at 7am, wash up study at 8 until 9, then usai my phn, thn msg my dearest <33 Then chill liat tv, help my elder sis ambil darah with this injection thingy overwealming man! Mcm nurse sja aku ani! So yeah watched tv in the cold living room with my sis~ Bawa laptop downstair and chat with my dear~ Cian stress ya~ <33 I hope i helped~ <33 Then tutup lampu, aircon was cold, it was raining too... and eventually fell asleep~ it was comfy man but no blanket, my sis pun sleeping, it was 2+ and woke up at 4! nyaman nap nya... my parent went home from temburong! I was like tidor mati, so didnt realise they were home so then my mom bawa satay and plced it above my head eventually i smell it and woke up!! HAHAHA xD


My e.sis, chilling in cold living room~


Online while liat tv~

Lapar lah tue~ So then poke my sis lagi! 4 times a day! Ouch! So yeah then makan satay, my other sis balik, makan my satay!! adaaahh~ so then my sis mau bawa liat narnia! But dizzy ya bekas liat Indiana Jones! So yeah its suppose to be my study time but yeah malas ku since its sooo comfy~ Msg her <33>

So show me weird websites!! adadadah! Apa nie~ haha then ya talked about gossip girl & yeah thier fav hot hot guys!! So yeah I said Angelina Jolie is my fav! hehe (I know some1 who looks like her) Heeee~ <33>


My cuz room~ darker thn my room!! xD


Eyh top model nie~ gagaga xD


Getting ready~


The Makan-ning time~


Inda sampat buat sign language~ haha pakn~

Then ada makan2 at my cuzn house sebalah! Makan ambuyat! So yeah~ Went there about 7+ then yeah getting ready went to my cuzn room not the little 1s~ So yeah chat & chilled while msg with her! Fcuk my batt habis i didnt charge since yesterday~ Why?? then yeah after 8+ makan2~ my batt habis... so then at my house lgi this time in my room~ kana terrorize my room oleh even smaller cuzn!! adaaah!! Weird all of them are my girl cuzn where are the dudes?


Messy after littlest cuzn main2!!


Main psp while online? how do girls multi purpose~


Liat apa tue ahh~ xD


Eyh pindah tia!! =D


Main guitar~ hehe

Roite the eating was nice, a simple get together, but not all only 4family out of 8 dtg~ We havent have a big get together since last 2mnths i guess! Busy udah org~ So yeah online2 until 9+ then balik my cuzn tinggal one of my cuzn lagi ia main my psp & showing her my dream game videos! "Final Fantasy" Fcuk I want it! 10 yrs of waiting for the prequel!! Hell Yaaa! Owh i still have the website right now!! haha

I Love Syaza Adlina~ <3>

I Love You Syaza Adlina~ (majal~) heheh
Syaza cheer up~ <3

No comments: