Thursday, May 22, 2008

A paning & tired & sakit parut day!!

Title said most of my problems i had today, Im alright though.

Just woke up from a nap bekas msg-ing with my one and only <3 while watching American Idol! Yup I guess I was wrong, I thought they are showing it live! Niway I'll tell you about it later~

Owh had a chat with my sis pasal relationship & our love life! Damn thats a first! Early in the morning! No wonder she moody these past few weeks!

School~
It was fun!

Malay: Sat tempat biasa, did karangan! Damn lost my touch eyh! Rusty dh karangan saya! T.Mawar keeps looking at me since this past week!! napakan? Owh Si khairi kana bully oleh T.Mawar jua! xD

History: Aduh~ Boring but yeah since exam ada! Half of me mau revision and half just want to stare at her?? gagaga xD nada bh! Instead our 1st period was ways to tackle our problems! haha thanx to Dani who started the topic! hahah, Pasal apa ahh chorus lh,love life, studies, entertainment! Siok lh jua dangar lecture nya ani!

Break: Not bad, our gang was re-established again! Andy,Joel,Rahat,Nizam,Khairi & me! Well most of them lh! We hanged out di pagar place dangan si Khairi with his duty! So yeah siok lh jua!
Tapi didnt hanged with the girls! Tau lh shapa ahh! hehe

Owh then lupanya si Hafizzudien ani was like finding me, so he then told me to look under his table, I was like 'why?' So then i found this hat!! Took it out ani kh! I was like *blank so then ia ckp "yeah, its for you man!!" hahaha Damn~ I was like si Hafiz bagi aku something, baru tue eyh! Since its for my bday! Batah udah ah! =D Tht hat was just perfect it has the same features as my old legendary, life saver hat of mine which is now badly torn up!! xD Its flexi-fit! YEAH!! So hard to find these types! But yush still love the gift of this heart pillow iam lying on! I wonder who gave it to mee~ heheh <33


Left to Right!
No fear, NY! (haha ada lagi tue)

Thanx Piz!!

Owh roite lets continue~

Physics: My damn, I didnt listen to shit! Sat on Chelle's place since thy took our seats! As in we Khairi & me with BNM gang! Bazh,Nadz,Maz! hehe Siok~ gagaga Si khairi ani banr buat this weird hantu like voice! Panat! Keep calling Syah's name! Aku cakap "eyh ri, if you said it like tht, She'll probaly will run away from you!" hahah apakn!! HAHAHA kn Ri!!

Maths: I enjoy this last 2 periods! Awal2 with Amal, Owh T.Binoy kicked people out since inda buat hw! Baik jua saya antar! So yeah sat with Amal, siok lh main sma ia! hehe my anak manja!! Kacau her lh jua~ hehe Then si Khairi mau pindah our seats! Yush!! Owh and i was using my new hat! hehe Thnx to T.Binoy who didnt mind! hehe

hehe awal2 buat work then suddenly ani wah i became all manja & shizz!! hahaha xD I said "I Love y-oo-u" inda pulang complete and yeah being my self saying "eyh who said tht??" looking around the class being sarcastic and all! gagaga <33 Then she wrote on my maths book "I Love ****" awwwwwwww~ <33 Shapa kn tue namanya! lupa ku! gagagaga

Malu lh jua saya~ First time kali ahh saying right in front of each other!! gagaga <3
I love youh Syaza!! <3

After shcool: Took her bag, bawa2 bad Syaza jalan2!! hehe then Syah balik awal so I dangani her lh! hehe =D Owh then girls from there to here saying David Cook manang! I was like wah?? awal jua result nya! Syaza pun confuse ia lagi big fan of AI! hehe so try to calm her down!

Then her car ada wah! I was like where?, Lupanya dapan2 ani bh! I was like carrying her bag too! I wonder if her moma & dada saw meh! gagaga xD Owh and my dada was here to so balik same time! Said goodbye! I wonder if she heard that! So she was behind of me lh! car to car!! huhu =D Told my dada "nie, belakang kami is the 1 who owns the house in front of ours" My dada was like iakh!! hehe

Went to Sg. Akar! Kn go cuz house kajab! hehe, then ask my dad to see our old house! (well if you want to know Syaza lives somewhere there) So yeah my reason kn liat our old house padahal mau liat/pass by her house!! huhu! =D too bad she wasnt home!


Hrmmm di mana kn nie~ =D
(shud of drop sumthing on her mailbox) hehe xD

Then on the road lagi! Balik~ Tidor~ Tidor mati~
Tiba rumah i was like tarus bangun and half awake kluar car! So freaking dizzy and dissorted! Mcm I was like where am i?? hahaha (mcm mabuk sja) Gila ngalih banar! Tarus naik atas my room buka aircon? but weird I hanged out di bawah living room with the aircon on too! Bawa laptop, msged her~ & weird didnt use my laptop most of the time but it was on! Entah mcm its my instinct sja to turn on my lappy! Inda jua blog! haha

Then my cus dtg, online di bawah lh nie, sajuk2, Sleepy much! By now she jalan cuz her dad's birthday esuk! So not banyak msg2! Happy Advance Birthday dad-in-law! Wah?? GAGAGAGA xD

So roite at 6plus liat Ai! Nope not live! So yeah watched with cuz! Then msg2 lagi <3!!hehe she was so hyper today! But i wasnt feeling that good! Paning start to kick in with damn sakit parut bekas makan like mee with banyak2 chili belachan ini! Giler!! =D So yeah she made me feel better! <33

But decided to nap! Then its like almost 10 now~ Owh I had a short nap! Owh man I didnt reply her! Is she going to be mad at me!! =(
*wipes her tears from crying tadi liat ai! hehe well late much!! x(

Hrmm only 2 pics?? Jrg ambil gambar now! hehe nanti th~
I guess i will put in another post~ mayb~ heheh ^^

No comments: