Friday, May 23, 2008

Wow the hederitary of words~

Just got to realised that i was given a talent to write~ Well I might me a newbie at first or if you dont agree with, so be it... but I just need that inspiration! & I think I got my reasons now! I Love Her~ <3

Here My brother's old work~ I loike it & wanted to post it,

Dazed n Confused!

I stand quietly in a world,
Where ppl pass u by,
Not knowing I exist to many,
But only to a few!

I'm dazed n confused,
I smile on my own,
I cry on my own,
I live on my own,
In my own world!

Yet pondering for sumthing,
To hold on,
Like a light,
To keep me intact,
N Alive!!

When tat day comes,
I'll rejoice in happiness,
But until then.....
Let me endure in my emptyness!


Untitled

A simple person,
Whose live isn't fill with complication,

Does Not know when Not to Smile,
Luvs to write in poems,

Always will be there if in need,
Or to listen to others,

Humble and conservertive at certain times,
Only voices out when needed to,

And still in search,
For a person to sweep me off my feet,

As for this Romeo,
Roam his life searchin for his missing Juliet,

With a warm big heart,
Waiting to be attended to!


My Mask

I wear a mask,
A thick mask,

Which on the outside,
Shows a serious face,

But that's just a reflection,
Of who I am.

If one could see through,
Through my mask,

And if you look hard,
You'll find more than just seriousness,

But a face fill of cheers,
Compassion and sencerity,

Which have been kept hidden,
In my thick mask.

If one day,
Such a soul can lift my mask away,

You wont see me so serious anymore,
As I rejoice for the soul who took it away.

For I will give u my heart,
My trust, my word, my everything just b'coz of it.

By Muhd. Azrin Hj Nayan

No comments: