Friday, May 30, 2008

The sight of Holiday is near yet far?

Damn I want exams to end.... WITH good.... no great marks! Amin! So yeah looking forward on my holidays, but not the part that i wont be able to see her & chill with my homies in school... I'm so going to miss her! Well right this moment Im missing her! =(

Roite so what I have in store for my hols, Season2 prison break i downloaded for 3weeks is done today! Family guy season5 and movies! Yesh~ All downloaded took lots of time, but still got my anime another 6Gigs i guess! xD I'll be such a pleasure to watch after waiting all this time!!
I guess i'll buy my psp game i've been itching to play since last month! Should i buy the original or fake! Batah menuggu bah!



OMG 1 of my fav game (but i havent played it yet xD) Well this is the sequel the first 1 was in ps1!! Best Legendary game ever!! Final Fantasy 7!! <33>

Omg, i plan on my hols so early! xD

Where are you Syaza Adlina~ <33
I miss you soooo~ <33

=)

I Love You~

No comments: