Sunday, May 25, 2008

To my dearest~

To My Dearest Syaza Adlina~

Indeed Iam happy being with you,
So much laughter,smile,shy moments,
You gave upon me,

I shall remember all the sweet moments we had,
and moments that will surely to come,
I remember the time when I first said...
"I love you" face to face~

Owh so much I stuttered, But I overcome it,
Glad I did it, thanks to Syah xD
So then you said it to me!!
How you made my heart beat so fast!

I smiled so deeply in the core,
Smiling like a jerk who just won a lottery!
I Love You So~

Words cant describe it,
I really dont know how to...

Science cant explain this,
Its just to much,

Damn, Syaza Adlina you fill my world with happiness,
How lonely my heart was without you,

Every time iam with you, Im just to happy,
Pulling your chair from behind,
The way you turn & accidently hold my hand at times,
& me trying to grab yours intentionally!
A cute moment we had~


'Word Jumble'
"Love I Syaza Who You"

I Love Syaza
I Love You Syaza
Syaza, Who I Love
I Who Love Syaza
You, Who I Love
Love Syaza

You who I Love, Syaza!
(hehe lame~)

How can I say Im tired Saying "I Love You"
I Do, I Do Love You~ <3
gagaga

I Love You So Syaza Adlina~

No comments: