Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Moody school day!

This time i want to make about the school section smaller! Apakn!

1st-2nd period!
Arggg akhir dtg and history lagi tue! Boring~ So yeah after 70min of boringness! Finally bell rang!

3rd-4th period!
Poa, T.Apiza nada entah napa! But she did gave us work!! Argghh~ So tht 3rd period cakap-cakap sma Syaza,Khairi,Amal! Then was suddenly down so dangar lagu from my headset! So then 4th period ada tia cikgu! She then said finish the work! So yeah copy Khairi's work even though reccess! =P

Break!
Doing my work! Hanged out with Bazh kajab! Poke si Ziedah xP then abis tia!

5th period!
Maths, well at first like so malas to blajar! But then learning about Matrices! Not bad lh... I understood it!! ^^

6th-7th period!
Had malay! T.Mawar pandai mengajar! Saya faham lh! hehe xP Today pasal ckp ajuk and pindah! So ada this 1 part where T.Mawar called amal out! hehe kiut amal ahh xP Then ada tia she called khairi,me and nadz for some reason! So yeah we sort of acted! Fcuk why me! =P Baik jua si Nadz jawab aku read 1 part sja! Then she wrote my name on the board (does she like me or something)!! xP

8th period!
Comb sci! T.Cyron ilang dh! So T.Priya relieve! Damn bising eyh kami ani! This time my mood went up! Tawa2 with Syaza,Amal & Khairi!

After School!
Insisted bawa bag Syaza! huhu =D Gila barat nye!! I was like damn!! Bag ku pulang ringan ani! Waiting si Syah to go out! Then ada i ackp sumthing! hehe =D So then they sat down on bench! so i saw si ziedah and kucing nya (ren) so apa lagi lh i te pushed her to him! AHAXX =D

So yeah jalan2 with Syaza's bag! Syaza ckp why you bringing my bag all around! hehe xP So went front at the bench then canteen! Then Syaza mau balik! She said give me my bag! I was like neyhi!! hehe so eventually i gave it to her and she left! =P


No comments: