Tuesday, May 27, 2008

haii~

hahah, yeah i guess i'll be blogging, well its for her jua, She said her day without reading my blog does not complete her day! Awwwwwww~

I Love You So~
Syaza Adlina

So hrmmm, my memory was too much of study and her i almost forgot what i did! So yeah woke at 5.15 mcm biasa, so yeah mandi until 5.30 at our toilet, Then bangun kn my sis, then brush my teeth for 5min? at bro bathroom batah banar!

5.45 pakai bju, ambil kunci, usai timetable, put my stuff in the car, makan breakfast (very important meal, is a must, u dont have to eat lunch later on, up to u lh) xD tipss sikit! Start kreta at 6.10, chill liat tv for 5 min,
Then jalan at 6.20am...

(eyh detail banar jua) hahah xD

So yeah traffic banyak (like always)! Came to school just in time! So yeah got new hair cut, otw to class banyak tagur from this form 1 girls?? (hehe jgn marah Syaza) You know I Love You!

So yeah, banyak stare, which aku inda biasa!

History 2per: Boring cam biasa, T. gave us notes so we baca 4pages over&over again for 1 half period, quiet lah nie! BUT it was also not bad like I said revision! So then some questions. He said we had to get over 65% so dont need to do corrections! Damn~ Im confident as for History! Semoga tinggi markah amin!

poa: T.Apiza nada, so fantastic 4, not fab5 since chelle nada! buat our works lah, I want Khairi to teach me, but instead pinjam buku my love and copy? apalah! At least I did it, so then the girls buat maths, Khairi and me drawing and shizz, Owh then Syah stared at me so I wrote her something on the table regarding my love! hehe <33>
Karey gang~ Main apa nie??

Bm: C.Mawar marah2 ani! Well mcm biasa! But I do respect her & ada ketakutan jua! I think she is a great cikgu! She knows how to make time & at the same time when to give work! But yeah failed my karangan. Opposit shizz i did! Syaza tinggi ahh 42 wooooah!! Amal failed? me and Karey sama! Mizah tinggi, Maj randah then us?? Be detail my blog today! I feel happy bh~ I wonder why~ <33>
Look at that big kid with the black jacket!! hahaha Panat eyh si Hafiz ahh!! Aku cakap si Karey ada gang baru jua sja! xD
Owh & the boy i hit at the left chinese 1! hehe sorry!


Ish-ish-ish! Apa nie Karey! (haha actually the boy was err, dont know his intentions are!) haha

Then ada this 1 boy keep holding Khairi! wait ada ku nie gambar nya! haha Lain usulnya! HAHA Owh then i threw it a couple times, and hit this kid in front of me! I was like "shit!!" then look away! Jahat eyh aku! Si Amal lupanya nampak & was laughing berabis-ly! Ish-ish-ish amal ani banar! Sian bh the kid! Well the boy didnt mind! so yeah!! hehe Si Karey kana cikgu lagi! Not once but twice! Eyh suka nie si Karey! gagaga, owh and I sat next to her, and said "I-love-you" while bumping her! gagaga xD Sorry Syaza~

finish school: talked with rahat, andy has new crush? much more thn mar? I wonder who! & RAHAT also has a crush this is so new! So he said guess! Well got it wrong! I WONDER who! xD Then went home eventually~ Balik umah tarus, tidor di kreta, Msg her once b4 she start with her studies, Balik at 1 plus ooooo awal! then took out my books on the spot, took off my uniform, I have double bju so yeah! worked on my geo until 3+ i guess! Yeah I miss her soooo much! Went up stairs panas lh nie!

Buka aircon & again my laptop for musics lay down kajab! Tertidor while thinking of her!(miss her so damn much) Then my cuz dtg! I was like half dead! She just came in my room! I was like moody and shit! tidor lagi! So then woke up at 5 (woke by this song i downloaded for Hafiz, Screamo man!!) I was like WTF kajut jua ku tue!.

Cont. a little of my studies! Then she msg! How happy was I!! So msg-msg until 7+! Made this blog! & another 1 to come! I was suprise on how she studies! If like that inda cukup tidor tue eyh! I dont want you to overdo it, just take care k love~ I know you can reach above 75%! Amin!

Another post after I mandi! hehe xD

Not alot of pics today! Lupa ku ambil gambar in class!

No comments: