Friday, May 16, 2008

Morning-Afternoon on my birthday~

So yush it was great tht early morning (12ish) But then i selpt again~ Inda kn start my day on tht time! While semua tidor inda logic tue! haha

Beautiful Morning! Not too hot & bekas hujan yesterday made it cool~


So comfy~

So until 11+ msg sma her~ Then get ready to sembahyang! Balik sembahyang my kaka & mama greeted me! xD owh my anti was the first who greeted meh! My dada kemarin kali udah! My elder sis & bro in law mcm biasa sja since dorang tease-ing me shapa birthday boi yesterday!! haha My bro alum balik since Tues kali (biasa nie) Ia rent a place with his fren! (working shifts)! But he did try to call, 2 times kali but I wasnt there! + my cridet tinggal cents sja nie!

So yeah liat tv & chilling! Then msg-msg-msg with her lagi! Credit low! Went out ambil basikal cycle to KK (indian shop)!! Then drop my phn while cycling nada pocket bh seluar cara melayu! OUCH to my phone (my sis phn actually!!) Ada scratch tia! Tapi aku ani jua bh cuba ambil gambar while driving! I mean cycling!! haha xD


Still msging b4 i start!! ^^


Bekas gugur mob! So chcking if dapat ambil gambar!! And baik jua nada kreta! It fell at the middle of the road!!


Otw home after knowing cridet habis!! Fcuk!!

Is not a bad birthday since its on friday so no school(mau pulang skulah on my 17th bday)! At least ada banyak msgs! huhu and dapat time to relax my fav!Tadi kana bawa jalan with elder sis tapi akhir pulang so malas lh!! Krg malam either jalan or have small party at hme with my cuz!

Now 4+pm~


Aircon be-ice! Believe me now! Tuha ahh my aircon! I want new 1 yg beremote!! xD


How i spend my birthday! Krg main snooker!

Later lagi k~ ^^

No comments: