Tuesday, May 6, 2008

May 5

Its May 5th today! Monday!

Still my internet is not working, I think the adapter is busted!! Fuck eyh!! So just carry on my blog in word and will post it tomolo on May6th! (which is today!!) So yeah after the acting thingy hanged out again with inforama gang! But this time with T.Steven side since I got kicked out from T.Beth who also forgot my name and akhirnya ingat jua my name!!

So after Aime balik, Andy balik jua!! Si Syah and Rachelle came back from badminton practice!! So belanja Rachelle cian ngalih dorang!! xP So chat2!! Owh Amal,Rafie,Bazh,Katong was there too!! Then balik tia bazh and katong!! So we had out ke dapan 6 of us!! Chill on the floor si Ivan tia dtg!! So chat-chat-chat!! Compliment on amal’s eyes lagi!! Kambang lagi ahh amal!! Hahah xP

Then went back ke canteen belanja Rachelle lagi!! Hehe then balik hilang tia Ivan and Rafie!! Then si Hendro dtg (syah’s driver) so balik th dorang Rachelle and Syah!! Dorang masuk kreta udah!! Then I was like holding Rachelle’s phone so lari and balik her phone!! Apalah Rachelle ani pelupa banar!! xP

So then hanged out with Amal & Liyana! Chat-chat-chat!! Hehe siok!! Then Liyana balik!! So meh and Amal alone!! Siok nie chatting!! =P gagaga!! Then ada tia my car, si Joel pun dtg!! Then balik jua lh!! Amal ambil her sis!! Majal nie wave at her!! xP heheh =P

Then balik umah like 6plus!! My bro in law pun ada with my sis!! Sudah cakap krg ready ahh main!! He said ‘yeah!!’ Also my bro dtg with pizzas!! Mhmmm mandi!! Msg-msg-msg!! hehe xP Main snooker tapi challenger nada!! xP Panat!! So main with my sis sja!! Win 3 times today!! Hehe!! Then 9+ liat Ali baba!! And now 10!! Typing this!! Hehe

Abis~ ^^

No comments: