Monday, May 19, 2008

Special~

I really want to thank Syah & Chelle for giving me the cards + si Syah gave meh a frame with memorable moments!!! Awwwwwwwwwwww~ Thanx Syah & Chelle!! I Love you! (eyh jgn marah Ri) (owh and trust me Syah i wont break her heart)!!
And Esp want to Thank You to my one and only Syaza~ <33333333 For giving me The heart pillow, wonderful card and the disc! Owh and a pen! hehe!! I loike the pillow~ huhu I Love youh Syaza!! Owh and thanks for the msgs & greeting for you all who did! hehe xD I appreciate it alot!! <33 I wanted to post this pics with tadi but since its 1 of my best memorable moment! I post it in another post! (wut??) So yeah!


The BEST damn words I have ever got from a cake!! =D Namely dedications!! <33
Yes the 2 BEST SS's Indeed!(sounds weird.ahhaha) Owh & my gay life partner Hairy! (sorry rahat) hahah


I loike it this way~ Syg Chelle nada!


Sweet moments~


One simple word!! awwwwwwwwwwwww~ <33


After the feedings! <33


Oppss stolen shot! Sorreh Syaza!! <3


Shapa tue ahh!! hehe (tht looks like art!)

'The Gifts'


Thank You So much Syah & Chelle!! I Love youh! (well I Love Syaza more of corz!!) heheh


Wow!! Combine with Syaza's gifts!! <33 (excluding the rings ahh)


The blurry ring! (guess what it says!!) Simple!!

I wud like to put more! But I dont have the other pics! Since its in Andy's, Khairi's camera!! xD
Mayb i'll edit again!

Chow!
I Love Syaza!! <33

No comments: