Sunday, May 18, 2008

*Sigh~

Roite, today is Sunday! I slept at 4am tadi! Since I had that long nap last night! Woke at 9am then tidor lagi! She msg at 10+am! I was happy! Turun liat tv, Watch Natgeo and Disc! Siok! Sampai 12+ then msged her! Ada some jua some peeps msg sal esuk! But iam not sure! She hasnt reply! =( Went out to buy cridet si kk! So now ada cridet!

So watched movie di laptop! My parents jalan, my sis liat drama like the whole day! So we were all independent! My eldest sis & bro in law di Jerudong! So liat wayang, online-ing, dangar lagu she gave me! Then missed her so much! But I didnt want to bother her!

5+pm, panggil my sis to play badminton so we did! until 5.45 kali! Siok lh jua and we have these birds flying around us literally, takut jua tue telanggar! Then kiki, meow sebalah came, suddenly stood in the middle of us! So kami jadikan meow as a net (half way line) lh!! hahah and it was there like so long stop & jalan! Missed her again!

Now bru msged her! Mandi2! 7pm nw, doing this! Waiting-waiting-waiting! Miss called her, I think nada cridet! Why didnt I call her tadi? I have no idea! I've been missing her dari tadi! I didnt mc her cus i guess i dont want to bother her because she might be busy (since her dad coming back) welcome back btw!! hehe xD

Let me try something~

No comments: