Monday, May 19, 2008

Be-lated Birthday parteh?

School mcm biasa, dtg akhir! I was paning on what to wear since i know kn jalan! So ask my dada to bring my stuff after school and bring me there!

Geo- T.Amirul taught us again! Ok lh
Poa- T.Apiza nada, so free 1 period while the other buat malay wordplay! Sit with Amal & my bbf preng! (u know who u r)

Eng- Setting up laptop for Ms.Chinn, sana sini cari plug and whatnot! Then liat video! Interesting i must say! Since aku suka liat disc and natgeo and shizz!

break- this is new hanged out with inforama gang! Di belakang~ Owh ya went to Nysah tanya if ia dtg krg! Go Nizam~ hehe

econ- buat test lagi! Shat i dont know much! Berunding with hafiz & rahat to come!

geo- T.Amirul lgi! Shit i wasnt listening all that much! Sat beside Syaza! Siok~ xD Mau dangar lgu but good thing i didnt cuz T.Syazana took si Khairi punya ipod after tht! Ckp2 pasal later!

After school- Bawa her poa book, then ke dapan! Ckp-ing with si Nafeez,Haq (nah ada nama mu ahh) haha, Nysah, Liyana, Fifi & sum otheres! hehe

Then Andy jdi ikut, so I have a choice to got to Karey's house or Andy's house tapi if Khairi 45% i guess! So go with the safe side lh! xD Drop of Mandy di Chung Hwa, first time I went inside! Basar! At first Mandy takut then she waved goodbye!! =D

Roite Andeh's house! Liat some vids of youtube (cali!!) then cheerleading vids! Then chill jab! Andy mandi which was so skajab then saya cuci muka and stuff! Its like 1.30 so we left!

'THE MALL'
Msg si amal, lupanya dorang di entrance ani baa! So we stoped at the main entrance and wah! Mcm model sja dorang ani, be-posing2 at the huge tiang thingy! And a nice entrance it was for andy and me! Kirakn tunggu the big boss! haha kambang! My anaks ada udah (amal,mizah,rafie) + si nizam! So Bali drinks di errr! mana tue entah lupa ku! Belanja dorang (mizah,andy,nizam) Si jasmine showed up! hehe xD


The posing models!

Hanged out near there! Then ada Daleng si Nizam telah tiba! So we go fetched her! Awwww so now we all have sum1, wel she was not there yet soo our current arrangements Mizah & meh, Andy & Jasmine, and the other 2 couples complete lh! Hanged out at the cinema kajab, liat2 trailers! Then Syaza msg saying that dorang at Gadong Pizzahut! So si Nizam mau makan di Mall Pizzahut since kami ramai di sini! But then she balas-ed back! hehe kalah lh kami! We went there akhirnya!


Otw ke err tempat bali minuman!


The hangout~


The vainess Mizah~


Otw to pizzahut gadong~

'PIZZAHUT GADONG'
Si Khairi and Senusi was there too! I was happy to see them (Syaza,Syah,My gay preng & Senusi) So every1 was present lh! awwww and Syah gave me presents & Chelle! Thanx, wait i'll put this in another post! hehe xD


The place we reunite! (hahha pakan!!)


The thirsty Senusi!! xD


The couples!!


The other couples!! hahah =D

Batah kn order ani bh! So yeah order 3 pizzas,5 garlic bread, 2 fries and 2 jugs of drinks (sprite & coke), owh and i know most of the staff here since saya makan si most of the time! (inda pulang mkn pizza, hot cream soup,garlic bread and caesar salad! YUM! My fav!) The waitress knows me!


The white cola?????

Carry on makan-makan-makan-laughed-talked-makan-talked-taking pics-makan-dangar lagu-makan-laughed! Wah siok banar! haha xD Suddenly i notice eyh mana ahh lagu nya ani! It seem silent except for the laughing! But suspected something awal2 jua, chit!! banar the chef,waiter,waitress started singing ani bh! Damn!! xD haha Malu nya andand ada cake! awwwww thnx Syaza & Syah! Fcuk dorang ani nyanyi lh! I was DAMN malu! Paparazzis lagi ambil2 gambar baa! haha xD Well thts an a experience! Thanks Syaza & Syah! <3

Blew the candles! Lagunya ani batah ahh! haha xD then ask Syaza to cut tpi ia inda mau! Owh and its vanilla ice cream cake! Ask the waitress to cut for me! hahah =D makan2 cake! Nyaman!
I seriously like this part! Awal2 si Nysah and Nizam feeding ech other! Then mayb Si amal and rafie! Cant see them bah! Then Khairi feeding Syah!! Awwwwwwwwwwww!! Ramai nie org ambil gambar! Famous couple nie!

Then meh mau jua feed si Syaza! but looks like she inda mau =( So I said plsssss~ For my birthday! hehe So yeaah!! I did! and by know paparazzi nya makan2 so pic nya nada lh! hehe xD I'll always remember that! <3 makan-makan lagi! owh andand the girls fed us! Khairi dulu kana fed! Awwwwwwwwwwwwww~ Then Syaza fed meh! <333333333 Then gave left over to the staff! Minta bill! Awal2 mau belanja them but~ damn tht a lot of shizz! So decided mau belanja Syaza sja! But ia inda suruh! xD Why not?? I thut Khairi kn belanja Syah but lupanya untuk Senusi! hahah xD So I had much fun! Went out thinking going 'The Mall ' lagi! so we did! 'THE

MALL PART 2'
hahah By now the group pacah! Nizam,Nisah,Rafie,Amal,Jasmine,Mizah dapan! Andy & Senusi middle, Syaza,Syah,Khairi,meh belakang! Met Iskandar ex classmate! Then si Hakeem! Then went up to arcade! It was fine us 4 (Syaza,Syah,Khairi,meh) liat2 sja dorang main! Si Senusi & Andy bali coins tapi inda jua main! Decided to leave the arcade since aku tired! Andy,Khairi was with me! Eyh nampak si Syaza & Syah pulang di luar! I thought dorang masih dalam! Jalan here and there! ooooo~ So we stop this place tempat writing stuff on the rings! Dulu i almost made 1! Tpi I didnt because well she currently has some1 else! (guess who is this girl) I know you cant get it right! mwhahhaha!


The vainess of the red jacket!! (say what) hahah

Clue! So i finally did since I got to know her better and we are close now! hehe (duhh sanang jua tue) My one and only Syaza!! <33 So made design and stuff! Syaza, Syah, Andy, Khairi, Mizah and meh buat! So kul 4+ i think almost 5! Owh si Jasmine balik dh, and dorang di arcade kluar lh jua! Si Khairi & Senusi pun balik! Then went to bathroom! They were gone (Syaza,Syah,Mizah) I was like! Fcuk! mana dorang! lupanya balik dh! I didnt even said goodbye! Msg-msg-msg! Took the rings~!


The lord of the rings!! (hahah lame much)

So tinggal us 5! Chill then cinema lagi liat previews! Nizam went home! Us 4 left! Went to the supermarket Andy mau buy something! Then Andy & Nisah balik! Wah hilang tarus! Us 3! Inda lama after that ada tia amal's real dad! calling! haha xD So us 2! Sat down! Cakap2! Antar gambar! then my sis ada! Tinggal si Rafie lah my son! xD

Was quite in a bad mood + my sis made it worst! So told about my day! Fine! She didnt want to listen! Diam sja lh otw home! Dangar lagu! Tertidur! Balik umah mandi msg-msg-msg! and buat blog and baca-ing other blogs!! xD

I mish her <33

No comments: