Sunday, August 31, 2008

Broken Rules ;D

The rules :

1. State 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. Tag 10 people who have to do what is stated in #1.
3. No tagbacks, and once tagged, you have to do it.

1) Yes I've been harass by a girl. Yes I repeat a girl! Wasn't all that bad. xD

2) I love guns & would like to own them. Esp sniper. ;P Air gun or real. I use to own lots of air guns. But I left it in vietnam. If aku bawa jua illegal! Haaaaa!

3) I really do respect girls & well love thee. (well isnt that obvious) At least my close friends knows it.

4) I do in fact love to chew. Gum, I can chew it for hours eventhough it has no taste. My longest was roughly 9 hours. Man, when iam old I'll be chewing but with nothing in it. Err owh & I do chew straws, plastic spoon or fork. Omg! xD Weird aye~

5) I really am a man who cares about time. I wish to spend them wisely & enjoy them.

6) Iam a laid back, sensitive, percautious, gullible, laughable person & might be a skitso if you believe that. I change vary to the situation, alot, people might notice that by now. I do talk to myself but in a silent way. get it? xD

7) I love Garlic Bread, well any food really.

8) I love to try new things, my to do list & want list is beyond imaginable.

9) Yes, I dont like to be boss around knowing Iam doing something else or in a bad mood.

10) Yes its true I have way more close friends girls than dudes. Its just how I roll! xD

11) Yes I played over 10 sports so far. Would like to play tennis & ice hockey. I fucking miss street hockey though. Why the fuck did I leave my stick & helmet! Arrgh!

12) I like mornings better than nights. Dont get me wrong I love the night features stars, moon etc. But nothing beats cold morning that fog up the window with bright shiny light. (I might not describe it too well)

13) Believe me this, I suck in malay. I prefer english. Eventhough Iam malay does not mean Iam good in it. I guess I was raised internationaly which led to many influences. But Iam proud of it. =)

14) My all time favourite Rpg game is Final Fantasy 7. Basically all but this is a Must for me. Everything about FF7 I Love, Do I mean everything.

15) I fall in love with people who plays instruments, unless they are dudes! Esp people who plays piano, guitar, drums etc. & I do love orchestra.

16) (I know its suppose to be 15 but who cares, I want it to be my number) I stare,wonder & day dream! ALOT!
I stare randomly, I wonder aimlesly, I day dream endlessly. xD

I wont tag people xD
I'll stop the chain. ;D

No comments: