Friday, August 22, 2008

Strike 2!

Today was lets say alright. NOT. Its freaking terrible well morning was er ok I guess. I guess I was grumpy masa bangun. Since I slept late. Marah tarus pengi ah! xD

So woke up like 7+, mandi. I was so damn late! 3omin late I think. My sis ba. Ia kraja akhir ah! Jalan like 7.50 kh came there 8.30+! At least I came right. So a handful of people was there. It was fine. Pengi sorang girl there (rajin, good girl) xD Well with the chinese girls lh jua.

Along was also there which was fun ia calling teacher & all. He played game di lappy. Cute & chubby eyh! But I still loike T.Mawar son! Kihut! I loike kids btw. ;D

So Ahh damn, did I understand & concentrate. I did not regret going since I fucking understand. I hope it goes that way. My brain is well has weak memory. Konon lh ahh kn tuha sudah! xD Wth! hahaha
Blajar hard. =) Tpi last2 ngalih tia! Sat with pengi.

So uhmm balik time. Dangani Pengi & Aime at times. Saw Sarah & Siew. Chat with form 4b's. Si Andy was there. Hugged that dude. Sorry for your lost man! So then called mom since I walk to yayasan cuz she'll be shopping. So offered to stay a little longer kn dangani Pengi. Baik kn! ;D

So 10.35 jln. It was a pleasant walk if only the weather was not hot & cuz ada dangan lh! ;D But now days I use the underground way. I was alone in a big quiet paring lot. You know what that means. But I didnt lose face. I kept my cool. ;D
Called my mom, my mom ani well payah kn di contact ba. So if I call paksa ask for detail brabis or either say it over & over again! xD Like

Me: Mama mana?
Mom: Di yayasan (Dur) xD
Me: Tau kaliah ah. Mana?
Mom: Di dalam.
Me: Ahhh, Mana kan?
Mom: Ampir entrance.
Me: Entrance mana?
Mom: Tempat jual kain.
Me: kadai kain mana?
Mom: Nazmi.

*Tut tut tut Lost Contact tia! gagaga
But no matter what I Love My Mom!
She innocent ba while can make people mad at the same time! xD

So found her. Then bali bling bling tia my mom. Well gold. Her fav. I was like SHAT! Tht small shit for $700. I rather buy mob, wel i guess gold has higher value right. xD You dont know how my moma roles. Masa India ah. Brabishly sal gold! Then vietnam gems esp Jade. Indon stones. Err why am I talking about this!

Anyway, after purchasing her bling, its like 11.35 udah. Adu ma! Akhir! xD Well balik kai boat. Owh before tht buy mamam. =D Makan otw home wel msg si dia~ ;D OOooo & bought my cookies Famous Amos~

Mandi lagi. Sembhyang. Balik tarus 1+ K.O on my bed. Cuzn intrude my room like 2+, I was barely consious! Keep waking up sal project & exam kn. I cant wake up. Akhir tidor ba yesterday! xD (shapa suruh) Finally force myself bangun. Grumpy. Buat project after bangun like 4+ sampai 7+ pm! WALAU! Gila tired. Also sal alum blajar lgi nie & I really miss her! =(

So lets talk about my dramatic eng project.
Let me say this its fun. BUT pls why on exams! My cuzn helped me so beibun jua! xD Find pics tpi instead liat sal kreta lh apalh! Adedeh! So found pics complete my rhyme. Tunggu big boss (my sis) chk. Sarah bru dtg today. Basar ahh sudah. ;D I miss her so much! Ada face expression lgi! hehe Suk play with her. =)

So anyway printing time. It was hectic. It was hot, I was hot?, Sweaty & all ba. Stress. Then masa kn print fucking printer abis ink! Well its from last time jua! AHHHHHHHH! Kn print suk! Astah bru teringat exam! Mikin tia stress I! Baik jua my cuzn masih ada at my hse. So decided to go to her hse. So pakai her printer. (sebalah sja) xD

So then lain2 tia my works. Sana sini! Since her Word atu alum updated! Adedeh! So usai lgi. Print. Adedeh! Tak da Ink jua! WTF right! So then she suggest me to do color! So well yeah I did. Well not the pics but the fonts! Pics was black & white. Biar chia! Thnx to Bazh who actually calmed me down & was there through the whole process! Motha Tut. Look at the time. Kn 9 udah.

Kn study malay ku sja! Wanted to do short post! Panjang tia pulang! Plus ada pics! Malas ku today! Chow people.

Good luck for tomolo yang ada exams & to the form 3s & 5s for next week exams too!
Pls cuti come now!

I rindu main game. Esp GTA
I rindu her.
I rindu free time.
I rindu free periods!

Nights~

No comments: