Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hang in a balance

Today ramai org sad & ramai org happy. So basically hang in the balance!

Came school late with bro in law using boat lagi.

History: was alright. well teacher udah recover lh & himself lagi. Well the studies also went in which is a good thing! Cian someone batuk2 dari tadi! Feel better too Syaza!

Poa: Another quiet period for me lh since I tak skulah yesterday, I did the hard test! Arggh! Damn hard! Well I tried my best & ada some tip masa teacher explain on the board to the class! hehe & peek my notes sikit2! Shhhh~
I have a new name Mui Mui made by Panda & nya naow. =) Though I dont what it means! xD

Break: Hang out with Dan with T.Hamirul jab then with BM since N nya nada! Feel better sotong! xD

Maths: Sat with pengi. Bercerita a little too much. While Teacher saw them writing on my hand! Seriously I havent studied maths since I gave up on Mid year exam. So pindah my seat arah BM, Cian eyh Panda & Nya naow. Sedih2! I cant do anything about it! =(

I hope you 2 feel better too! =)

Bm: Cikgu nada, Fab 5 pun nada! So Karey & I decided to go there. They went first Karey, Uchi & Dan. While Aku chill sama Ida, Pengi, Donkey & Adinda. So yeah went there afterwards.

I got to say it was fun to hang out in the cabin with the cool group of people! Fab 5 ft Uchi & Danny. It was fun. Well I had fun. T.Jason too was there which made it funner lagi! So after doing the "project" (which me & Karey jst angkat. We head back. Owh & Syaza borrowed my jacket ;P elap2 on it since she damam! (ingus) Nada deh! xD

Econ: This time I spent time with the girls instead of my normal gang! Just wanted to dangan Panda & Nya Naow. Pengi was there all cheerful & Ida by my side concentrating much! Adinda with donkey & Uchi with Joel.
Not bad. I gave teacher excuse not bringing my book so I didnt do anything with BM! xD

So balik, Stare pengi talking with her dad. Then said hi to Fifi, Nysah, Swe (is it) xD & Liyanna who btw is now not happy. At first I didnt know why. But now i understand a bit i guess. Feel better Liyanna! =)

Pengi balik. Err sama Liyana & Nisah lh nie! Nisah wrote on my hand! xD another edition. This time it was lawa since its colourful. Whats with me & these writing on my arm! Skin diesease krg! Well it makes me happy when I am home ba! =)

So then ke belakang to fab5, ambil my jacket. Nyaman bau nya. So I wore it jua panas2 atu! Well not only because of the wonderful scent but because she wore it! xD Skajab sja sana. Then went dapan lagi. It was hot! xD But then people starting complimenting about the scent. Nyaman kn~ Jazz & Fifi & Nysah said so! xD

My dada tiba. Kn makan luar. Still wearing jacket. Reminded me of her! xD then makan2 at CAM. Then balik rumah baru tia buka jacket! xD

Bh thats it for now.

Owh I forgot & no 1 reminded me about the badminton competition. So Karey & me have to disqualified. Well I dont know lh.

3 reasons why I CANT go!
- My stuff nada.
-Balik rumah krg dtg akhir jua tue + I know my dad will be like balik2 tue eyh!
-My sis jalan today jua! So Cana kn balik tue!

Well I blew my chance. Sorry Ri nanti th!
Hrmm should I stay back esuk! Hrmmmm!

Well peace ya'll.

Ada pics but its only like 3 of them! xD

So you can see alot of people is sick, banyak problem & unhappy!
Well vice versa ada people jua active, cheerful, happy!

To unhappy people! Take care aite. Try to smile aite~
=)


No comments: