Sunday, August 10, 2008

What a day~

So today was a fun but not happy day? Seriously I've being weird once again! xD

So I slept early yesterday few mins after she did =)

-Woke up early at 8am kh!
-Went down usai2 living room. Angkat this angkat that!
-Set rat trap on the ceiling! Effing scary man! Later I show pics & the result!
-Main game for an hour.
-Chill, watch olympics!
-Jalan at 11+
-Kn liat mummy.

-Msg my love. She also was going to watch mummy.
-I was very excited. But its very.. i mean a coincidence since last night I have a feeling i'll see her in Empire tomorrow (which is today). Well thats why she is my soulmate!
-Tiba, then jumpa sis kawan kaka Rida~ =)
-She & her family was behind us, well not behind but like ampir lh! Shame she didnt bring her phone. =(
-After the movies saw & waved at her & mother ;D
-Toilet saw her lil bro. Mau tell him sumthing to tell her sumthing but he was in a hurry! xD (banyak jua detail about this ah!) It was fun baa, eventhough we were sitting far apart. Well I did enjoy knowing that she is there coughing! ;D
-Owh & the movie was err disappointing for me! Prefer 2. 1st of all the yeti was cute as Bazh said that! xD Alex was not the british boy like dulu! Eve was *gasp a different un hot women! *arrghh! Overall the movie was ok ok!
-After toilet, searched for her. But they were long gone! xD So then I msg! Kakas & kaka Rida was in toilet for so long!

-Planning go swenson! Jalan then ramai kn mall ani! Pusing2! Like 30min! *aarrgh! Waiting for her reply =(
-Inda jadi so we went to Fratini! Mamam cheese pizza! With Garlic bread! Nyaman~
-Otw there I notice ramai org putihs! So lupanya they are from the navy!
-Patiently waiting for reply. ;D Went mall jalan cari present for kakas friend!
-Then suddenly ada performance from the org putih navy with brunei navy too! They rock man for navys! They playing all this song which I got to say loud but beautiful!
-People was gathering there! I mean lots & cheering! Navy playing with their uniforms! Awesome!
-Batah lh kami sana liat free concert! xD


Nyaman~ ;D Original pizza!


Yeah Rock it dudes! xD


Look at the crowd! They are awesome!


Vaining! xD

-Jalan2 lagi! Tpi mikin down lh! Saw lots of people! Sana sini!
-So then mau berehat di coffee zone! Chill, order my mocktail! Pleasent apple! I love mocktail! So chilling. Unhappy dh! But good thing kaka Rida ada! She is so laughable, small & cute! *Ahaxx! Like someone i know ;D You know who you are!
-Chill there for an hour kh! Liat people walking by! Saw si Hafizu! Owh the girls next to my table was staring! (well online lh jua with their lappys) xD So yeah staring, got to some points where I stare back! Then masa kn makan my apple piece! It slip off my fingers like whoossh! (licin banar my hands) & the girl nxt to us pun was like kajut!
-Tawa2 of tht incident! kakas ani! Then said sorry! ;D
-So sitting there in vain! Laughing at myself! Staring at my apple piece under their table! hahahah! Malu nya! So then I was quiet while kakas' was chatting! Quiet until we were in the car where she replied. =)
-Like a snap by the fingers, she did make me smile! I love her so much! I was just glad she replied. I dont care how long it takes or stare at my phone! xD She just makes me smile!


Kaka Rida & Kaka Bibis~ ;D


My pleasent apple mocktail! Nyaman! See the apple there yg flew away to the other table! xD
Malu malu!

-Ke kuilap, jalan2.
-Its like 7+pm ke my co own restaurant! Well i mean I have privilages in tht rest. my Fam & I!
-Then balik ke kuilap. Bye bye kaka Rida!
-Quiet again & slept during the way home!
-Came like 8+ my father want me to climb this ladder to get this rat trap with a rat inside! Effing shit! I was effing scared! Ada pic nie! It Effing shit!
-Then she went off to bed. =(
-Right now writing this long post! & effing missing her so much!


I was happy again! =)

3 of us was vain~ xD

Honestly! Its effing freaky just to oepn tht shit just to know rats effing waiting for me or worst running in frenzy!! Ahhh! But I got guts! Well I was force to! xD

Effing shit rat that was there running in the cage which I was to bring down by my BARE hands! Shit Effing! Its effing gross!



Well I'll stop here!

















Goodnight Love
<3>

I cant smile without you, love~
I miss you already!

No comments: