Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Seriously whats up?

Today as I thought was going to be a pleasent school day. (damn sejak bila school pleasent) So anyway history was going great (I meant boring) until this T ahh started being mental. Its about a old incident. But seriously cant you forget it already. As I silently hear him nagging I guess I have to be the one who tell her (who didnt come to shcool so he basically talk behind her back) what happened. I was very pissed! Glad Syah was there. Danny should be there.

As Karey said in his blog the word he chose was tsktsktsk I do not dare say it. So anyway after his drama! It was poa. Apparently our group inda bawa the project. So we were just sitting there & was left out. Talking about tht freaking T (which btw was effing funny kmi cerita) & sport incident. So esuk ani stay back lh nie. We got scolded since T thought we were kacau-ing them. Noooo kami tolong kaliah!

Break: errr mostly in the class. With Fab5 & BNM kajab.

Maths: Sat next to pengi. Did our test which i have no idea how to do. I thought i can copy si pengi punya work but ia pun inda tau! ;D (handal jua oengi in maths)

BM: It was in fact fun. Peeps copying the corrections. Then memodenkan. T was great & funny today. We did cross puzzle thingy! Siok lh mencari words ani. Karey, Pengi & I cari2 funny words.

Econ: I was shocked as the bell rang. I have no idea how quick school was today. Banar I was like asking pengi udah bell kh! Seriously I gasp. But howell, finish early better lh. Gave the project (bru print in school). Then chilling lh well ada test pulang. Like shit! Sat with well Bazh, Karey & girlfie nya & with the gang. I cant stay put! xD

Balik: Syah balik awal. (damam ya cian, get well) I was rushing lh nie kn cari T.Hamirul. Akhirnya dia telah hilang. xD So chill sma Chel. Sian seorang. Then with T.Jason jua. Then my dad mc. Weird he was nt there yet. I guess he want me at the front. So I waited like 5mins when I should be with Chel dangan ia. Tpi krg marah my dad. So chat chill sma the usuals. Tri-ous, Wonders, Aimi, Aprel & mre! xD
Ooooo Pengi manis ah today. I mean tawar! (inside joke) ;D

Well thats that peeps. Exam is no longer coming (quote by a certain T.) Well that still crack me up. But he did improve alot so I applaud for that.

Sorry peeps no pics jua. (I would of rcord what tht Hist. T said! If only & post di Youtube)

No comments: