Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tribute to her.

Omfg. I dont know whats with me lately.

But I would just like to clarify my love to her.

I really do love her.

Its hard to explain.

I wonder if one day we would actually be together.

But as for now.

Let us part & do our things.

I dont want to control her life.

I want to respect her life.

I want her to be free but still knowing she loves me,

As I love her every single moment.

This past few days, I havent have contact with her.

To know the least you pop up in my head.

I look at her as my perfect half.

She is my soulmate.

Times was not always kind to us.

But no matter, your still & always will be in my heart.

I pretty much said this all the time.

"Always I Love You"

I mean it.

Hearing songs that reminds me of you.

Over & over again.

Mcm si palui! xD


Iam sorry if I disappoint you.
Sorry if Iam not taking care of you.
Or not saying that I Love You though its the only words in my mind.



=)

No comments: