Friday, August 1, 2008

Back~

I havent post for quite some time. Apa eyh baru jua 2 days! Well anyway lets start. The reason why I've been busy & jrg online now (these 2 days) its because...

-Ps3 Baby~
-Maid left today.
-Baby Sarah function on this coming Sunday (preparing)
-Being bullied by big sis to jaga Sarah! xD
-Main Ps3 non stop! (addicted banar) Woke at 4am jst to play.
-Project pressure!
-& Ps3 lagi! ;P

So those are mostly the points.

I got to say playing tennis in Ps3 rawks.
MGS 4 fucking awesome graphics.
Gta 4 the reason why I wanted Ps3!

Omg I dont think I can have rest this 2 days to come!
Nooooooooooo! Ps3!!! I mean *cough2 online! xD

Not much to post.

Here are some pics & the story of my surprise shock! (apakn)~
OF PS3! xP

Wednesday 30th.
9+pm

(its a fucking lame exageration describtion story)
I warned you! xD

In the mist of tiredness & in a daze from a certain msg. I wanted to sleep early. At first I saw my phone rang from my brother as I was not there to pick it up. So I did not so acknowledge the phone call. As I was on my bed in the dark room going to sleep as usual. A sudden light from my door, my sister it was. I was suprise as she then showed me a controller of ps3 on my head. My head was slow to recieve the information in my head since it was just so surreal. My brain process the information & with no waste of time my body burst with excitement & jumped off bed! I rushed outside where my brother was carrying a box label Playstation 3! My heart beat so fast my eyes shining like the sun! I kept saying "Omg" as it was too good to be true.

I rushed to the ps3. I glare at its beauty with the fantastic games. & then my obessesion to play was furtile as my sister and i played topspin 3 (tennis) at first it seems lame but we were totally wrong! We played until the moon set? at 1am. I did not want to let that wireless controller off my hands. As I was forced to go to sleep. & i dreamed of the Ps3! & the last thing missing is the 'Rock Band' with the 2 guitars like at his other house! That would just complete me! Rest assure that I know it will be in the grasp of my hands. Counting the days for 'Rock Band'! Yeah baby~ ;P

The End!

Finally the pics!








My obsession.
My Life.
Labih~ hahaha xD

Chill people~
Peace Out~


No comments: