Sunday, August 24, 2008

uhm~

Friday's Pictures. I miss posting pics! xD
Not much though!


Poa extra class.~ Si Uchi & Haziq posing! haha


Masa sitting next to Pengi. Eseh concentrate eyh! ;D
Good Girl~


Abg Karey sma si Along. Menyamal ia nie, Sal T. put away the lappy! xD


Guess where~ hahha xD


Loike this shot~ Shiny bling blings!


My Moma~ xD



Sorry for the readers yesterday. No blog blog. xD

I'll talk about yesterday. Quite moody yesterday.

Exam Bahasa Melayu, yes it was confusing.
Geo, Thnx to T. for the us to study most the shits. ;D
Plus when T. said ada Essay but god it was only Structured question. Thank you! apalh cikgu ani!

So geo was fine. Could of done more. Study last min just before that exam. gagaga

So masa exam stared at Nya naow & Pengi since I sat near them. I have no idea why, but my eyes just want to stare something. I guess staring at pengi's beautiful brown eyes. (kambang ya nie)! xD & the fact that Nya naow a glimpse of stare at her block nya tia! Siok lh bully her like that! ;D

After exam sitting on the floor with Adinda, Pengi, Donkey, & Ida who btw made this funny sami relax twitched face! That made me laugh! xD Entah ah I was still moody i guess from the pressure of school. I just want exam to end first & I'll get my act together again.

Sat with BNM jua. Stare at nya naow none stop! Biar ia~

After school. Err quiet. Say papai who left.
Was with Nysah & Fifi kajab & Aime & then Aimi main sma ya di kreta. Err what i meant is main sign lang. when she was in the car! xD

I just wanted to be alone later, so I went outside school. So dangar lagu while waiting for my sister who btw was so late today. But its ok since she bawa eat lunch with her "friend"!

So went to our co share Rest. Sri Patik. Makan lunch. Jumpa sis friend. I was like "damn"! Kajut lh! But he is a nice dude.

Balik. I was happy again cuz my sis ah. My family are my last resort of smiling. So I guess I need them more then ever. Main Gta! Omg was I relaxed. Imagine aircon room, chilled temperature, lying down on the floor with pillows. Just what I wanted. I did not decribe it that well but yeah! Lets move on! My sis was there too. Baca mag & liat main game jua! xD

My sis mau buat Sheperd's Pie. (spelling). An experiment, started at 5+. Sheperd's pie is basically layers of foods & being baked & burned.

Bottom layer~ Meat, onion, chili & tomato sauce etc~
1st layer~ Mashed potato with sprinkle of hot dogs.
2nd layer~ Cheese. Full cream baked cheese.



Before~


So put oven, main game lagi. Check time to time. 3-4hrs later. It was ready. Well not really, the cheese was still soft. It need to be golden. Howel makan th. Dad was the first 1 to eat. Then ya makan th! It was a delite~ Liat olympics while makan. Moma makan jua.


After. Yes we finished it. All 4 of us did. Well I ate sampai clean! xD

Liat olympics with dada & sis. Cuci pinggan at times jua! xD Then like 10+pm after olympics. Which btw awesome & last field event. So mandi. I know akhir. xD After mandi baca people's blog. Did not do my own. Ngalih I.

Went down. Main gta like for a while. Sampai 1+, liat NatGeo sal "steroids" I was very shock. So I wanted to watch it kn. Lying down on the sofa & closed my eyes for a bit. Next thing you know Iam watching about "Polar Bears"
HAHAHAH! I was like so blurry & thinking Polar bears used steriods too!

Saw the clock, ahhh damn its 2+ close to 3am. adedeh. Bangang-ly walk to my room. Tutup everything & went to bed. K.O.

This Monring.
Woke at 5. I had a well wonderful dream. xD
Then at 7, this time pasal running.
Then finally at 10, about entah! xD

So liat Home Alone 3 tdi. Until 12+, main Gta for awhile like 5min! xD Banar I cant concentrate like masa watching tv & also now typing these down. my brain seems in its half wake state from not enough sleep. xD
Now buat blog. Nak makan after this. Masak lh nie.

Bh peeps. Mayb later again. I need to study for my other subjects~
Btw Bazh omg. Malaguena is a beautiful~
I want to see you play that~
;D



No comments: