Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Effing Fantastic day~

Today was the best for this month so far~
;P

Omg iam really tired! My eyes are heavy!

So came to school er in time.

Sci: Blajar2~

Poa: Dont know what iam learning since i miss 2 session! & kana marah since no book~ ;P

Geo: Actually did my work! Well its a test. Use general knowledge since I didnt study. & copy2 lh sikit! xD Sat at BNM place sma Karey! Bazh bagi I lollipop~ hehe ;P

Break: Went to parish hall then to BNM then to Fab5. =)

History: Err got our test paper back. Inda study lagi tue but I did pass! ;D

English: Ramai org missing buat the maths2 thingy in parish hall. Half the class was gone. It was better this way for me! (peaceful) So then did group project thingy! Well just hang out with my group!

Then T. told us to go to parish hall! Kana paksa ah! So I went with the fab 5! =)
Chill inside parish hall. Sweating much! Then decided to go back! (escape) BNM was in class udah! xD

MIB: No teacher, so we fab5 chilled. Time to time to BNM. Then kacau si Pengi! Ask Syaza for her perfume~ Nyamn~ Then she wore my jacket! =) Then it suddenly rain! So have issue on going to pusat belia krg! BAzh suddenly cried! So I just sat there! smile bazh =)

Balik: Ke dapan with fab5. Then ke tri-ous. Then carried her stuff. xD Hujan2 nie! So eventually they balik krg ke pusat Belia.

So chill at the back with Pengi then with Aime & Ella. Makan with Uchi & chill with tri-ous & wonders!
Chatting2. xD

Then ke dapan. Lari to Pengi, then went to Donkey, Adinda & Fifins! xD Chill jab then ke belakang lagi! Pengi & I! Then 1+ we walk there. Siok lh our walk! Was walking be pair of 5! I was skajab with Pengi then with Adinda. We walk like as a line! xD

Tiba there. Chill sma tri-ous. Sat on the bench chairs sma Pengi! Then soon the match began! Watch! Awesome eyh! So yeah, waited for the Fab5 girls! xD I thut inda jadi! So then ada mereka. Went there with Karey nampak lh our faces happy nie! xD Sat next to her~ ;P

So chat2. Inda lama after that main tia badminton on the stage. Was not plannig to play but since some games encourage to play! I played like with Karey, Uchi, Hafiz, Dayat while Pengi liat2 ;P. Solo with Syah! Handal eyh~ ;P Then sma chel! My adversary! xD Well between those ada break lh! Batah kh main nie! Ngalih! Chill sma Syaza. Then shared drinks! *cough2! xD

Then decided to go playground. Went there us guys Hafiz, Uchi, Karey & myself! Main2 th kami ani! haha! Well test our strength & all! ;P The girls was at the bridge there chilling. ;P Eventually went there! Chill chat~ =)

Then took pics! Then Syah & I ke playground! Ia mau main monkey bars! So I encourage her to the end! Yeaah she did it! Then my turn! She pun cheered me on! I did it! ;P

Then dtg Syaza with Karey. Chill di playground. She smiled that made me go gaga! Like seriously! So I just have to take that shot (camera)! Then I was all happy & shit! Then Tri-ous came mau balik to school! Well I need to go school anyway! So I was like bh jalan awal th krg my sis awal kh!

So said goodbye to Fab 5! It was so freaking fun today~ ;P

Then Tri-ous Falah, Uchi & myself walked to school. Dorang laju ahh! So Pengi & I was like jauh! Ke gerai. Only Pengi & I. Bought her drink! Then tiba skulah! hehe xD

Chill at bench. talking2 with Pengi, Donkey & Adinda! hehe Then soon after that main badminton on the compound! xD Siok! Well main handicap lh! Sma er shapa nama nya 3 chinese dudes b4 with Faiz (not bad ia main)! Si Zax tau ku! Whopped there asses! xD Taught them some shit to! (Prasan) xD So yeah prasan lh aku main ani! Ramai org liat. Nizam gang! Then the later it is the more parents tiba kn so watching kami main! xD

Then 5.15. Aku ingat. xD Stop main! Clap from Nizam gang! Thank you2! hahha Kambang! Chill with Pengi. Ke canteen, Liyana balik. Wonders pun balik! So chat2 then Aimi dtg. Then Saffa! Chat2! Then soon balik semua! Tingal Pengi & I lagi! ;P chat sampai my sis mc! Balik!

Sorry no no usai2 the pics! I overly tired! xD




Eyh size jua jdi couple! xD


I enjoy this~ =)


Wonders!


Napa ah Uchi? Ft Ella & Aime~
=)


Wonders again! xD

Tri-ous~ xD


Falah & Haq talking (screaming) to each other! Since Falah dapan & Haq blakang.


The Gang! xD

Tri-ous ft Skuda dudes! pengi ahh! xD


Eseh sampat ah Si Haq & Nafees posing~


Muiz & Zahid! Posing!


Syah & Syaza~ =)


Guys stuff! pakn! haha xD


This was a nice moment too! =)



Karey Syah & Syaza~ <3

I Love all of them. But 1 in particular~ <3

OMG! So kiut~
OMG OMG omg~ <33

Bh peeps! Iam out!

Night all~
Night Love~
I love you so~

<3

No comments: