Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hectic I must say~

School awal was fine i guess. No T. so buat poa project. Shit paning tarus lh I! Project deadline is so short. We had this project like bulan 1 kn but it officially start this month. It was fun at first. Sakai-sakai! Now its like ARGHH! xD

Then geo sat with Pengi. siok lh chatting sma Donkey & Dinda. xD Bermain dengan pengi jua!

Break: where was I. Basically BNM then the macho gang. So yeah. Then heard she pindah class udah. =(
Nada lgi kn stare! gagaga xD & basically my name zombie here started by nya naow! xD

eng: I was actually dreding this since I have to sit to my quiet seatmate. But instead sat next to Chel. I was suprised that T. inda tagur. Then suddenly T.Eugene called Karey & I. I was confuse at first then yeah got whats it about.
I wont go into detail. Now that its out. I guess T. will sniff the snitch out! Matie! I should of said more things if I only knew! But I love her & i'll be supportive for her even if I get blamed. xD

So quietly went back. I have no mood. But only for awhile. Need alone time. Then sma BNM. Then sat with her for a moment but that moment is just what I need. =) Talked to Bazh. awwww bazh neyhi worry~ ;D

So sampai mib lh tht I was quiet. But it was all gone masa we talk british to each other at the end of school! gagaga xD It was fun. ;D Send her to her car.

Stay Back: Ok by now iam slightly happy. =) But she balik dh =( But I'll see her again =)

So hanged out with Chel. Makan2. Then sma Karey & Uchi. Bawa Chel stuff to her car. Chat di bus stop. Then kn hujan. Balik to school. Chill.

Not much happend. Chat with form 5s di dapan. Then Nysah was there. Chat chat chat chill. Buat project on floor! xD Chat chat buat chat! Then form 5 left. Sarah came. Chat chat cali-ing cali-ing chat chilling chat malas buat project chat chat! xD Giler. It was fun jua chatting us 3 with Sar & Nysah. Take pics pics & pics.

Then soon Sar balik, then Karey Uchi. My stayback partner si Pengi nada! =( gagaga
So form 5 was there by then. Si Haq, Wafiy & this other dude! Chat sma uncle wafiy lagi! He is so ambitious & pandai bagi advise baa! xD Becali lh jua! Chatting sal movies us 4 including Haziq. xD

Balik at 5+ standing alone di luar. Sis kn bawa shopping. So went Soon Lee. Bought my stock! xD & cridet!
Shopping untuk kn buat shepperds pie (spelling)! xD Got my 2nd half allowance! & $35 gone 1 day! ededeh! Btw if you saw the clouds today. They were spectacular! Just breathtaking. As a huge canvas in the sky lay with fluffy white clouds with dark sky mixed with beauty red mixture!

Balik home.

I got tons of pics so I'll just stick with less words & more pics! xD (well not tht much)
Malas kn arrange jua! xD





So on the floor buat project! xD


Entah napa this pic tilt? xD


Uncle Wafiy & Nafeez!


Eseh! Posing tia si Karey!


The gold glitter I found! Sarah wrote on our hands!
Spelled S.A.S.A.K xD


Uchi!


Karey!


Sarah~ ;D


Nysah~ =)


That is just so hot! (its the hat) =P Vain Sarah~ ;P

Cloud pics Enjoy~ I sure did~ xD

The vibrant color of the beautiful sky~


With a dash of red on the side~


& finally a combination of both dark & light with a dash of shiny red color filled the sky~

Chow peeps~







No comments: