Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sorry fans!

Prasan! Well sorry people who daily comes into my blog. For not updating up to date shits! Well I was just got so much in my hand! & no its not ps3! Well not entirely but I have chores & do shit in home since nada maid lagi!

Project is ruining my mind, so as exam tht is nearing right by the corner! Study is err going well except for maths!

But I really enjoying having someone by my side! I love you~ ;D
Always~ <3

But not the fact that most of my friends are trouble & sad these past few days or weeks!

Owh & Happy birthday to Haq from wonders! Sorry no post gambar2 yet! Since i've been *cough2 busy! xD

Well I want to say smile to those who are sad now!
=) aite you know who you are~

+ another Good Night to my love~
hehe

;D

Get well ah, make sure you eat! xD

Bh peeps hopefully esuk be update! MAYBE esuk watch Mummy! Yeeehaaa! xD

Chill ya'll peace out!
Stick around for my next update aite~

No comments: