Sunday, August 17, 2008

Full Moon Sunday~

So yeah now days this lappy is used by my sis & I! Since she puasa & all so ia mau bawa2 this laptop bawah liat olympics & all.

Payah lh nak pakai tadi. xD

So today nothing much happens. I didnt go to the wedding that she invited me. Well my parents invited. Sorry Syaza. Last min lagi aku inda jadi so I know you might be mad at me. Very sorry. =(

That was in the morning. So then my brother mau bawa Limbang with mom that after morning. But I was very lazy already. So spend most of my time at home. Main ps3 *cough2! (exam lagi kn dtg, main game lagi)! Adedeh~

Project lagi alum siap! xD Also liat olympics. Banyak finals today so its awesome!

Cuci kreta, do chores, cari makan xD

I want to do project nie last min ah! Well esuk no school kn so sampai morning lh later buat 2 projects. Geo & Econ. Wish me luck! xD My eyes are already half awake!

Btw the moon is just spectacular I got to say. Bazh msg me! I was like right~ Then went out the balcony it was Breath Taking! I only hoped that she notice tht too~ I dedicate you that moon to show how sorry iam! (cana kn tue)

Bh night peeps~
xD

Ps. Bazh tak tarang lh the pic! x(
Its just to far & beautiful!

No comments: