Tuesday, August 26, 2008

To: Not Gay

To Not Gay:

Hey Nut Job! Who said I was crying over projects. Cant you freaking read. Aiyaa cant tolerate with a fool like you. I guess you just dont get the word "Problems" do you. Thats what you have a problem. I seriously dont know why you have such issue with this. Like my friend said this is so sad. I somehow pity you. Cant you just like chill out. When I post cant you see a bit indenial of me or a little sarcasm. Adedeh.

Yeah, I have awesome friends. No doubt about that!

Adedeh, Nada life lupanya. I guess you need help or go see a shrink. Put your life back together. Aite. =) You also said that your open minded. So why cant you just let this go. Thats not open! (sounds weird) hahha

Naw man your not on my mind your on my foot really? (I have no idea how that goes) . I really do want to help you get through this problem and sort things out. Lashing on people does not make things better. So chillex lh.

Peace out yo~

No comments: