Monday, August 25, 2008

To tagboard

Random girl: First of all is it wrong being way sensitive. Have you not have friends those are very sensitive. Fine if you want to call that gay. So basically guys who cry are gay. Well you have the rights to say it. I dont mind. But please, if you may, will you not judge me if you dont know me. Secondly please dont flame my tag board. I might or might not know you but please just hold your grudge against me. As I ask you kindly. =)

Constant reader: By constant you must be one of my regulars. xD Yes you got that right. Iam very sensitive. I guess its too much. But its my nature. Believe me, no matter how much I tried to change or even deny it. I just cant. On the love matter. I have no comment on that. Offence, none taken. =) I guess I complain too much is because I do have a blog. I do have my rights dont I? & I do agree when you said we need to do alot of work to suceed. I thank you for the tip.

Not Gay: Fine, Guys cant cry, by what you & random girl says. I guess your one of those typical male & female who arent open minded. I pity your little sister having a brother like you to compare people. Sorry for flaming you. But dont worry its not about you right. Its about mocking me right? You doing tons of project. Good for you. =)



Damn son. Look at these tag boards dude/chick here. Excluding Constant reader. They must be very mad at me since I cried & complain. xD Saying those things just satisfy their egos to hurt me. Gagaga. Well I would just like to clarify that I do complain. But you have no idea what problems I have, heck maybe even get to know me, plus isnt this a blog to write shit down. x) As a fellow person with feelings, could you not understand. Or just dont read it at all. I know when you read about people complains you will have an opinion. But at least could you say it nicely? Or maybe just keep it to yourself.

Well congrats. You busted my mood & disrupt my mind. I guess thats what you want right. To let your words out & spoil one's mood just to ease your own. I got lots shit to say. Sadly I have to carry on my studies. =)

Peace out~




No comments: