Monday, August 25, 2008

=D

School.

Exam eng was quite hard. Maths I gave up! xD

An incident between Adinda & T.
Well I wont go in detail but its quite a scene & shocker!

Had my laugh of the day sma Uchi. Lets just say we spoke caveman.

Me: Arrgg! Pointing at maths equation.
Uchi:*seconds later. Arrrgghe! Pointing jua (kes nada kn cakap).

It was like so lagging mcm caveman. Nice timing baa!

But ya it was just funny at tht moment! Laugh hell! xD

So spend time with usuals. Yadayadayda. Ida did spiderman sami pose while dangan Pengi blajar, Liat donkey punya pics (lawa lh), Stare at Nya naow, Chill with Bazh, Bully si katong! Owh & blajar poa with form4b!

Would also like to say. That T.Hamirul is weird & can be hurtful at times. He is the weirdest teacher I ever met!
But he seems so innocent. I dont know lh! xD

Walked home. Yadayada

So here is the shocking part. After makan & all. Bru kn online kn baca tag board. A coincidence that Syaza msg me pasal it. So then I read it. Hokay~

I wont say much since its still there what. & I wrote a post to them jua. So you'll get it.

Msg from Bazh came soon after that. So these 2 msg & cheered me up. I was in a fucked up state. Sabar lh jua, while marah at times. But soon my friends pitched in the tag board. So yes I realise how much that means to me! It made me well happy & very relaxed.

Thanks Guys & Girls~

Syaza
Link
Bazh
Karey
Niks
Guess Who xD
Katong
. (I dont know her name) xP
Pengi
:) (owh comon just put ur name there!) xD

What you guys said well its just arrgh thanks~
(& tht means beyond beautiful in caveman lang.)
xD

But the weird thing is that when "not gay" started it was a chain reaction to constant reader & random girl.
I have no idea who you guys are. But sadly I want to keep it that way. It would be too sad to know who you are since you treated me this way esp random girl. I always respect & be polite to a girl. (except close ones ;D ( nada bh~))

So Iam very happy now esp now that Sarah (cute anak buah) ada! Yeay she'll be sleeping here again. I miss her so much! Ada expressions sudah her face! Ahhhhh~ Cute!!

Well night peeps. I'll post pic tomolo. Its quite late. Well 9 pulang masih but biasa lh bangun at 5 & jalan awal ke skulah! Exam bh!

Chow~
;D

Thanks again everyone~
=D



No comments: