Friday, August 15, 2008

A Hefty Thurs

I really do miss blogging! But I really dont have time now & maybe a tad lazy at times. Online pun sudah jarang. Well let me rephrase that never. Except occasionly.

I want to talk about Thurs. Just fun fun things.

School
-Jaga Ida from the cicak that was under the table. xD
-Slept in class during recess while hearing my musics with BNM by my side. I was just damn tired & want to be close to them x) Nya noaw kacau-ing masa nak tidor. ;D Katong becali which I actually tedangar & laugh along. =)
I was dead asleep last brapa mins kh, then I saw my phn ada msg. =P so I went to her lh kajab. =)
-Sitting with Pengi, Donkey & Dinda talking about err my peanuts. (bh jgn th lain2) Siok lh ketawa2! While eating peanuts jua.

After School
-Di canteen kajab sma S.K.U.D.A Curi Sarah's wallet! xD
-Poa form4's stay back for project. Which was fun btw but I was damn paning & tired. Siok lh very. Vaining before ke class. Hanging out & shat.Karey & I did banyak work while main cards jua. Si Mizan lagi akhir dtg! Bonding with Jaz (she so pandai) & Andy group (thy actually finished the project! Matie!). While si Haziq & Faiz & me like share shits! xD
-Liat the novelty games with Pengi & Andy. =)
-Then with Pengi & this time Fifi & Brandon.
-After that hanged out with Pengi, Donkey, Dinda & Fifin on the road? also with Barsh, Katong, Qilah & Q int the canteen. Barsh & katong belanja2! Thank you~ ;D
-Chat sma Wafiy & talked about relationship & shits! My idol kaliah since ia in relationship for 2yrs now! xP
-Rabz dtg, apa lagi aga her & we chat at the bench. Cian kn vomit2 sja! Bwooooh xD



The dudes. Eseh Ag ahh! Posing!


Fab5 girls. Siok sendiri, Inda bawa2! xD


S.K.U.D.A just missing the D in the pic & not even a quarter of me!


The Macho & Happening dudes!


Ramai bh kami form 4's!


Damn! First time nie our class combined! Not even the whole form 4's yet!


BNM with Donkey & Dinda si buds & bob! xD


Eseh! xD


Spoil ah! Si Ziggy. Mcm tidor ah si Kem & Danny posing! xD


Ish ish ish! Di parking lot duduk! Kerusi kn ada! (shapa jua start I & Donkey!) xD


Shy cute Pengi (prasan nie ya!!) ;P & Messy smexy hair Fifi! ;D


Form 4s & 5s.


Happy jua Dinda atu! xD



Bh peeps! I guess thats for today. Or mayb another 1 later after my geo project! xD

Owh & Happy Birthday to Uchi!
Belanja nie!
17 udah! xD

No comments: