Monday, August 11, 2008

Awesome School day!

Well it has been well so far, well for today it has. except hw & project exclude that!

So came school early? baru tue eyh with my sis lagi tue! Te notice it was Nq Birthday! Happy Birthday monitor! xD

Geo- err sat behind Pengi & Karey chatting sal banyak lh~ We made a "whatever & lame loser body sign!" xD

Poa- Hrmm it was fine, well ada project & due live near exams! Matie! But other than tht our company chopstick 66 was being panat & shit! Karey, Uchi, Mizan & myself. Today I stare at someone banyak kali! Bwwooh xD Shapa lagi kn~ ;D

eng- Omg. M.Chinn making me piss off these past few weeks. I guess since she is leaving. I mean not caring about us like dulu! well we are mature now but I still like it dulu! Owh & ada black out! Tht was new & hot! (lain jua eyh)

break- Wtf did i go! Alright, us 3 Danny, Uchi hanging out di dapan bench with the girls Jaz, Ida, Qilah, Donkey & Dinda & zubaidah? xD Donkey cian puasa! Ngalih ya! It was fun the breeze & calmness mcm be picnic ba since no karen~

Econ- Dreading to go to econ then notice ada aircon apalagi! Chill lh! Sat with Syaza, Pengi & Karey! It was really fun! Oooo at this point I miss tht girl who in Singapore ahh! (knowing she bought me sumthing) awwww~ Thank you Syah!

But then it got too cold! xD & very noisy dari kami jua! So it was fun! =)

Geo- With Danny ke library! Lupanya semua di sana jua! Awal2 duduk sma Pengi kajab! But seriously it was hot! Sorry pengi! Pengi lagi inda tahan panas since ur from north pole! (LAME much) So chill at aircon side with Syaza & Chel. Then Karey & Danny came! Crowded lh kami! But it was fun too! xD Seriously shud be fab6~ xD

Pasal jokes & shits! hahaha xD Siok siok!

Ke dapan! Sma Pengi jab! Tap her head & ran away! xD Went to the back! Sma Fab5. Skajab after that Karey balik! So chatting2 pasal chel's new bf! T.Jason came! Siok lh bercerita! owh & omg! Chel took this pic of *cough2 us! I was happeh! xD

Dad mc! 2 time! Omg! I know he is going to be pissed! Say papai to Syaza love & Chel~ ;D
& whoosssh lari ke dapan as fast as a snail! (seriously LAME)! xD Iam so high now!

After that!

Dad asking me where you were & shit ckp sja tia tolong cikgu! x) So then kn ke immigration! Went to teguh Raya (which remind me of sum1) ;D Cut my hair at a new place! After that kusut lh nie! I guess its my hair! Dirty & dropping everywhere! Annoying much! Andand makan lagi! Entah kusut lh!

Ke immigration! While dangar lagu & waiting for my dad. 20min kali! But it was alright except for this chair that was like rocking back & forth whenever a person shift its weight! Sikit lagi gugur! Jgn eyh! So then bali! Nap all the way until beguruh2 otw home!

Gila yo! Its like so far away & my place all shiny well now hujan! Tpi kedangaran mcm war bh! Cian si Bazh! Careful ahh bazh! Dont go near the window nomore! ;D

Bh peeps chill out~
pics today! Neyhi have!
Except that 1 pic i love so much!

Thnx Chel ;D


No comments: