Monday, September 1, 2008

Tired day yet again.

Iam really worried about something. Or to be particular of a person. Where are you Bazh? =(
Please dont do anything stupid now.

I'll just do my highlights of the day.

School~

-Saw Nya naow cried early in the morning. But dont fret I was there! xD Offered her tissue & dangani her during the morning since she did ask me to dangan her yesterday~ ;D

-The class was woah gone. about 20 absentise. I do not need to mention who right. You know who you are.

-Everyone gathered at Idah's place. Pengi, Nya naow, Ida, Uchi, Karey & myself at one group. It was a noice.

-Study was cut for geo & eng, except poa where I kena bomb for failing, & boy was T. pissed, what she said
hurts! & Econ kana marah lgi oleh T.

-Recess sma si Nya naow, kami 2 orang sja. Mcm ramai org staring ani bh! xD Org dangani sja baaa~ Lain nie dorang. It was fun. =)

-Last 2 per. geo siok lh jua. The gang gathered once again. Boy was Ida hyper today~ ;D Part time model we called her, with Karey as the cameraman with a huge ass fake lens (inside joke) xD

-Pengi ani usulnya men-dancing sja! xD I tried to carry her like brapa kali, Sikit lagi gugur! xD Nada cali tue if both of us gugur! Owh & masa kn balik. T.Hamirul cakap "Eyh girlfriend mu kh?" HAHAHA xD

-Saw si Nya naow going home, kn lari kesana but she was beyind jauh dh. xD

-Chill with the usuals. Say papai balik.

Shopping~

-My dad decided to liat2 baju di Tanjong Bunot since discount kn. So yeah bought a few things. Bju & all. xD My dad banyak bali ahh. xD

-Spend like 2+hr there. xD Btw I didnt sadar that my mob was dead. Like I said in class batt was dying. Matie tia jua! xP

-Then stop by lagi ambil my cara melayu. Havent tried it yet. Tpi lawaa color nyee~

-Went home tertidor. Then got ready to sembahyang Trawih. With dad & bro. So sampai abis, close to 9. Balik damn was I sweaty!

-Goreng ayam, sis masak udang & grilled potato. Dad lapar. Cian! It took us like an hour & a half to get everything ready. Makan eyh my dad. So ada left over for sahur krg.

Ok I'll stop here =)
Happy berpuasa everyone.
Be good now.

Btw MGirl: Is your bf from form 5 & does your name start with an 'N' xD
Bazh Iam worried about you!




No comments: