Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tired Saturday~

Sorry to readers for the late post, My sis took over the lappy.

So lets begin shall we.

Word to self do not sleep too late. (duh!) esp this coming exam.

Saturday Doings. Skip to moments I loike~

Err.
well not much.

Eng: sleefy, doing group project.

Econ: Chill with my homies Uchi, Hafizu & Rahat. Like always talk "Boys Stuff" Omg that sounds so gay! But yeah! Laugh macam si palui. It was fun though. Ada quiz thingy which seriously I antam answer & sat with BNM~ =)

Break: Ke library with Bazh then Karey, Danny & me laugh like giler here!(PG-18) ;D Later i show you the pic! Dangan Hafizu ke comp lab. Antar some stuff.


HAHAHA! Natural Evolution! It was like that when we arrived. We didnt do that.

Physics: Very Sleefy. Chill with BNM & Uchi! (*cough2 Birthday boy)

Maths: dead sleefy. Slept for 20min! I know right. T.Binoy didnt seem to mind, I guess he thought I was quiet! (zzzZZZ) So woke like very daze & paning. Baik jua ada BNM by my side~ ;D

After school.
Not sure how is going to go but go with the flow i guess. Since I stay back with Hafizu & Rahat kn buat project di skulah. Thats what I thut but lupanya we cant use the lab. So they told me go yayasan last min! I was like Damn! Banar nya I nak dangan si Pengi di skulah. =(

Well at least pengi sma boy nya jua kn~ ;D

So otw ke yayasan the weather was freaky strong winds. But it was awesome, us 3 seems like fighting with the strong winds with sand blowing in our eyes. We were afraid of rain. So we rushed! Then not a moment to soon. Hujan just like that with strong force! xD we ran & lucky landed on Rtb. So Hafizu mau pinjam jacket takut basah ya & you know what masa wind atu hitting us si Hafizu ani majaling usaing his hair! hahaha Cali cali!



Dayum! Hard blowing winds with debris flying, dark clouds & drops of piercing rain! That is the description. Imagine that! It was fun though! xD



Not a moment to soon.


The blurry lost void. xD


The Vain! x)


The Rain! (rhymes with the top 1) (LAME much)! xD

So then went underground parking. They dont know the way, aku blurry jua. So lost for a bit! Panat! Then tiba! xD Makan di CAM. Talk more "Guy shits"!! hahah. Si Hafizu well blanja with 1 dollar notes! I was like what! hahah But well I still owe him. (blanja sja piz)! So he was like leaving me & Rahat to bayar & ia ani laughing & ambil gambar aku kira 1dollar notes! xD (i did not take the pics he took) xD



Posing ya si Hafiz ah!


Oi marung jua Rahat! Chill bra!


So yeah we all ate the same thing. & it was alot! xD

Msg si Pengi. Since she asked me to sty back jua kn. I was asking ia sma shapa & all. Sorry ah pengi =(

So then went internet cafe. Buat project for some while. Then laugh like shit when si Hafizu well panat lh! Cali bh ia ckp pasal si Rahat with this song. While kami makan ice cream lagi si Hafizu & I cant stop laughing! Org lagi liat2! But seriously my laugh of the day! & Also pasal this! See the pic! no 6 Starting at "Paste...


Panat panat.


Err no comment! xP

Wanting to go pusat belia laju2 kn liat Pengi, Syah & Chel. =) Tpi si Hafizu & Rahat convince me to stay! xD
So 3+ jalan there. tiba like 3.25. So then tarus sit tempat mereka. (Omg iam tired. My eyes is closing now!) So main kajab. Liat drg match. Pengi balik sma Finaz after awhile. =(


Chilling~ Chel & Syah ;D


Pengi & Fifins~ x) Lawa posing mereka~


Syah ah serious much~ =P


Yeay!! Manang si Chel ;D


Woah this is cute Pengi sama Rahat! awww! gaga! nada bh! xD

Rahat gone udah, then Hafizu went. Then us 3 sja. Chel, Bil & myself. Siok lh jua chilling. Then soon after tht my sis pick me up dri sana. Then ke kuilap bali dari Big Papa xD untuk rumah since my fam. puasa. Balik umah, main game for 30min or so tunggu kn makan kn. Then makan, liat olympics tarus. 7-10pm while my sis ambil lappy! =( then mandi then now buat blog while watching lgi!

Btw Tennis, Badminton & Running 100m awesome. New world record for Usain Bolt. GILA! xD


Updated: lupa title tdi. Owh & thanks to Bazh who gave me $4 cridet! O.O
heheh ;D




No comments: