Sunday, August 31, 2008

Relaxing Sunday.

Just as I hoped it would. You know what, Iam not too fond of Hari Raya this early. Iam sure most people is busy during these last few months right exams & shit. Just what I dont like. So anyway the point is masa puasa or cuti, Iam going to chill my ass off. xD

Right so today. Slept at 8+ yesterday. Early ah. Cana jua paning & over tired kn. So I woke up like 7+am. It was so sweet to have not wake up by the alarm. It was so comfy & peaceful. Cold comfy on my bad, but sadly I have to wake up. Main game kajab. Then chill liat tv.

Then 10+ getting ready to go wedding to Family close friends. It was fun as jarang my fam together. Namely my parents sis & bro. While Sarah & her parents tinggal. So 1 car ke sana was fun. Share my musics with my sis. Then sampa (45min travel) i sat down quietly. My bro jalan2 the house. I was with my dad lh. It was a huge wedding lh. Congrats to Abg.Saiful. I seriously cant count on how many bmw there was. Ada this 1 awesome bmw that was just awesome (apakn)

Bro & I talking cough2 *guys talk! Makes you wonder right! hahha xD So saw lots of my parents friends namely uncles & aunties from dulu2 when I was... god I dont know when. Anyway it was fun lh liat2 org as my sis & bro said. xD

Otw home, stop by my cuzn's newly unhabitant house. So we wnt inside liat2. I got to say its a noice house. xD
Vaining with bro & sis. Need more family moments like this baa! So balik like 2+, buka aircon & chill with bro liat tv sampai 4+. Slept time to time! xD Its cozy in the ground. Then guess who came crying! xD Shapa lgi kn si Sarah ahh! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! hahah xD So i just mock her the way ia nagis! Hahahah

Bh dudes. Iam like in my sub-awake mode. Cant concentrate. + kn makan french fries ku! xD

The pics are not in order~ xD


Thats a window not a mirror~ xD


The rounded stairway. (is that right?) x)


Candid from outside! xD


Dada & Momma~


The big ass window! xD Noice


Kakas & Momma~


Blurry but Noice~


Eyh napa ahh abg ah! xD
Model!


Yes I know iam sweating! xD


Eyh macam mafia abg ahh! xD


Posing~


Sis, I, Bro & momma at the back~


Rumah my cuzn~


Yes vaining! xD


Momma & bro~


Early in the morning. Liat Sarah kn mandi. daddynya main sma mummy nya! xD


Mafia usulnya! xD


Candid taken by me? Cana kn tue? xD


The newly wed~ =)


Kakas~

Like I said its not in order! hahha. & you know what. I have no idea what i wrote atas ah! so uncomfortable typing like this in this state! Arghh! xD

Bh later peeps! Mayb ada lgi I post. Lets see if puasa later! xD

No comments: