Monday, August 4, 2008

Saturday > Sunday pics~

Lagging but u least iam rajin to post banyak pics~ ;P
Saturday~


Our Bracelets (sticker HP?) xD
Ida, Pengi, Majh, Uchi & Myself, owh & half mizah~ ;P


Lawa ahh the global warming~ But why is it smiling?

I & Aime vaining on window~ ;P


Tattoos once again~ ;P


Shopping with Sis~ ;P


Cuci kreta~ Eseh kaka ah~


Bwooh si cuzn sebalah! xD

Camp.


Rearrange the tv & ps3 sofa etc to a new spot~ Noice~


Sunday~

Early in the morning~ Bekas tidor akhir main game baru! ;P


I actually took the frog, well it was stuck on my arm. Its so squishy & sticky. Siok main! =D


We did this together~ Family bonding! It was fun jua!

Hours later of playing games & chilling.


The new tv area! My half brothers tiba~ main game!


Baby Sarah Adriana & kakas getting ready~


I didnt take this. My lil cuzn did!


Zikir~


Family moments~


Nah vaining th kaka & I! xD


& again~

Now aku solo! =D


Eseh~


Bh vaining th lagi nie!


Baby Sarah~


Big sis~ ;P


Err & again! (majal) xD



Round2 Sarah~


This time with abgs~


Abgs, Kaka, Sarahs & Abgs In law! xD

Good girl~ Inda menagis during the round2~ (outside)


Tue mamas & babahs Sarah!


My family side~
(well half of them) ;P


Eseh posing ahh~ ;P


Abg Jason & abgs.


Babah~


Kaka bebe posing! (I have 3 kaka bebe's) xD


Ani kaka bb saya! xD


Posers! (vain much) xP


Mamas~


Lil Cuzn vaining. (vaining is in the family) xD


Sweating nie kami! xD


Maria. My lil cuzn!


Imbran & kakas! xD


Nephew Harith (cutee ah) & Cuz Fatin who intrudes my room slalu! xD


The mans! xD

Wait, No! This is the Mans! xD
1 missing~


Candid~


Sarah & mommy nya~
=)


Shhhhhh~ Sarah tidor~ Cute ahh~


Sarah Adriana~


So later that night 6-7. Chill with family. Then with Sarah.
Then jalan buang tons of sampah. Us mans! My bro, bro in law & myself.
Then belanja them ice cream~ hehe xD (baik kn I)
Balik. Chill sma Sarah.
Then main game all the way.
Owh no school tomolo. Since mau chilling & rest! ;P
So then main game until 1am! shhhhhhhh~


Bh enjoy peeps!
xD

No comments: