Saturday, August 30, 2008

Today punya story.

Today was a fine day, dreading to go to school though & tidor akhir last night. First thing when I came to school, Azhan told me that T.Hamirul showing us our marks. Damn was I pleased. 80+ just made my day. So then Bazh ada, she asked for her ring back. Confuse I. Then gave me a new kick ass ring! Ahhh Damn! Terkejut I. (I'll tke the pic soon yeah ;D) So the awesome ring just even made my day-eir better! xD I bet its mahal~ ;D Bazh, thank you! <3

So then english paper given back, Too bad I sat alone. T. inda suruh pindah. Btw the class was half missing well quarter. You know who you are! ;D So yeah, a relieve in my eng papers. 70 for the paper & 60+ for the overall. Ahh damn why not 70+ kh! Well at least I pass kn. So then T. asked to check for the absent-ies papers. Shapa lgi I took. heee~

Si Karey curi *cough2 his girl's paper jua. Siok lh buat correction for this certain paper. She is so smart~ ;D But yang aku kajut ani how similar the way we think. Even our passage, we both line & scribble on it! Err anyway, It was fun. I do miss her. =) So basically I was staring random things tadi. Ask Pengi & Uchi! hahha

Econ, got our papers back, T.Disappointed at us. I was disappointed at myself! Well at least I pass. Sudah lh tue. Only couple of people pass. Then Bazh sat near me, then nya naow which suprisingly got higher marks! Good girl~ Then buat correction, Malas ku ingau! Sma nya naow buat crossword puzzle. I got the last few hard words. Good for me! (Prasan) Last2 Bazh & I laugh like org gila liat this pic in the text book that resemble Katong & suprisingly ada jua cartoon character of Nya naow next to it! xD

Break:
Err, was with BNM, Chilling. Chatting, hearing them laugh to their kuning convo. xD Awwww Nya naow fed me. It was random but it was so sweet. ;D (Tebalik ani bh) xD

Chem:
Sat with Karey, Chatting, laughing, panating with BNM. Also ke Pengi side with Uchi, Donkey & Dinda. Talking about metal shits lh, transfering piss (WTF) & all! Palui! xD Wrote on Pengi, Donkey & Dinda's hands. None for me this time. All that scrubbing of permanent ink off my hand was tiring! xD Owh Ida's "I" masih nampak sikit! xD

Maths:
Basically I was moving between Pengi side to BNM side. I did do the correction. How did my paper go. I have no idea, but I know the result! xD I just freaking dont do maths. I'm not a number man, I'm a word smith! xD

Balik time:
Katong stole my hat & left it hanging on the door. Mafia punya kraja nie! Nanti ya! xD So then ran to Nya naow. Staring at her eyes as she walk to her car. Malu ya! GAGAGA! Biar ia! xD So then said hi to the usuals wonders & Tri-ous. Liyana nagis after thatt =( Feel better Liyana!

Chill out with Andy kajab, then Aime took my hand & brought me away. xD Chatting sal something! ahhh! No Wonder! So anyway chill with si Aimi (another person) xD ask me to buy something. Psshh! Bawa si Aime dangani. =) So after awhile, pengi left nada ia ckp bye arah aku! Ambung~ Booooo! Kn ke yayasan ya!

So lastly, balik people. Tinggal Nisah & I, Chat lh. =) Then ia kn balik, Salah kreata! Malu~ hahaha
So then balik ya soon. Went to Aime & Ells. xD Soon after that my sis dtg. Akhirnya. Said bye2 to them. Owh & ada this girl I use to like well sme time lh kmi balik ani! (this is random) But I wanted to say bye, since she was alone jua! xD (I have no idea why iam saying this)

Jalan time:
Makan di coffee zone. Omg I got to say that the gralic bread was beautiful, Beat pizza hut! Omg! I want it lagi. Plus the chicken chop I order! Woah! How tender it was! Majal kn seliur kn kaka! xD She order lagsana (Sp) xD

Then grocery shopping at kuilap, browsing for Ps3 games. Payah nak cari lh! Kaka got an eye on Civilisation until ia mau mau bali ani bh. Cost like $90s. But sadly, Gadong was packed like normal. On the traffic made us stress jua lh! xD Main my psp while tunggu sampai. Dui, inda jadi tia. I didnt buy my dvds too! Howel, nanti th!

Owh ya, I post this last time pasal this salesgirl who stares at me whenever I go in the shop. She was still there. Entah ah masa masuk ah. Banar she was like smiling & staring. Snap did I malu! Passing by her like si palui! xD Malu banar eyh! Keep my cool (setaie) then walk away. HAHAHA, bali popcorn after that! ;D

Went home, in a sleep mode in the car sampai like leaning so low! Then bangun half awake mode. Raining dari tadi (another reason inda jdi ke Gdg)

Bh people. Major headache right now.
After my *cough2 routine workout! *cough2
Mandi tarus tidor nie, If that is possible since Iam very tempting to play ps3 now! Arghh! addicted eyh! xD

Info: If you know the controller of the ps3 is wireless. So I tried this test where my sis liat how far I can play without actually knowing what I was pressing just to test the distant. Astonishingly. I was playing outside with a controller & pressing shit. Imagine through how many walls & great distant, I still can play the game. Masa ke jamban, dapat nie main! Hrrmm now thats a thought! xD

Chill peeps~
Its very detail today~
;D

No comments: