Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bottled up, shit blowing up!

So omg was I gay today. I guess its school pressure. Good thing it was after school that fucking tears wanting to go out. Like shit kn! But only 2 people actually saw tears went out! HAHAHA.

Lets start in the morning.

Hist: So Syaza no longer was there. So tinggal Danny & Syah left. But today was actually fun since I sat next to Syah like next next to her. Iam surprise tht tut teacher inda mind. So correcting thing. But banyak cakap lh kami ani! xD Then share & find answers lgi. ;D

BM: It was also fun. Sat next to Ida. Siok lh today our convo. xD BNM puasa today. Good girls~ ;D

Break: Ok. Start being stress. Usai-ing project work. I actually did not go for break! Good thing pengi was there time to time ambil puncher & all. =)

Physics: Sat with Ida. Copying notes for her. Chill with BNM jua. Usai-ing the poa project. Kana marah oleh T. So then aku majal lh! Since I seriously off my hands already. Project is crazy this year. & fucking english project dues on our exam! Mother Fucker Bitch! I cant get this off my head. How the Fuck can I study while doing this shit! I finally was able to finish or actually do alot of project this year! That I dont mind. But seriously on Exam! Fuck you!

Well thats still not over! (That is the reason why Iam stressed today)
So yeah lets cont. T took the project! I was fucked up! Well ok at first since chill sma BNM.

*takes huge breath. Lets carry on.

Maths: I was still sane. Since I was chatting with BNM & Danny about shits. Nya naow menyamal. Bazh looks tired. Katong err as usaul being Katong! xD Danny & I was talking about love life. Its pretty clear he has things in his mind too.

So after shcool, I was given the poa things. Its no 1's faut its my job jua to do usai-ing. & At least Karey did most of the things. So I went insane & fuck shit sad. Sudah kana marah oleh T.Binoy! I broke down. Pakai hat tarus kluar! Eventhough I was sad I still wanted to show pengi something. =)

So then I just went to staffroom. Cari T.Nancy. Asked for the folder but she gave our project udah. So Iam not fucking surprise If aku kana marah since I still have those invoice issued shit! Well thts tomolo. I also apologize for my wrg doings. But she was just too disappointed at me. So I blew it. Went out & yeah fucking homo tears came out. Sat on the bench alone. & fucking tears came out.

But it stopped for awhile when Aime talked to me pasal her orals. She actually ease me! =) I gave her advise. & I did try to hide it.

Wave Pengi byebye. Since she was in the car in front of me. Made me smile for awhile. =)

Then Aime again sat next to me & caught me sad. I just silently nod. Joel was there too. So they saw glimpse of me crying! Well they truly made me happy. But naw it cant be stop. Ruth was there too. Thanks guys. =) I walked away wanting to buy something as soon I was alone again fucking sad. But Syaza was there. We talked I actually smiled for real when she smiles. =)

Ada mc from my dad. I actually wanted to ignore that. Since I just want to be with her. Smiled at her & said goodbye. Took my bag & wanted to jst get in the fucking car. Said bye to the usuals. Took a nap in the car. Thank you for the msgs from Pengi, Syah & Syaza. =)

As for now I mean now at home I fucking need to do english! Mana sja th! I wont sleep sampai morning! Well thats my sob fest.

Fuck out ya'all!
Peace. See some of you tomorrow.
See me kana marah. I cant wait!
Current problems.

My poa books hilang. Well banyak books hilang.
My studies are going down. Whats the point of going to school. Iam fucking disappointed.
My pride for projects are gone!
Exam coming & I cant do but thinking when to study when I have this problem & lost of books.
I havent got to do my shits yet!

Right now Iam actually down.
But yeah whatever.

Thanks to people who cared.
=)
Without you guys, seriously I cant recover.
Sorry love I tarus offline tdi. I'll be back later I guess.
5 more hours till 12 to do eng project. Like I said maybe I wudnt even sleep.


No comments: